Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Machines Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Machines Thread Left_bar_bleue109/130Machines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

Machines Thread Empty
PostSubject: Machines Thread   Machines Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Cyber Dragon is comming back guys. this is the official thread for machine players so here u can discuss about how to rebuild the machine and put it back on the map
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Machines Thread Left_bar_bleue83/100Machines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

Machines Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines Thread   Machines Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am

Cyber Dragon will indeed be coming back with its support that is currently out...but it won't be alone since the release of the latest structure deck, "Machina Mayhem" and the cover card "Machina Fortress", I've seen tons of Machina decks explode unto sites with various builds...even two current builds for it at the moment if im correct.

So machines I think will be fine with new builds coming out for them...how they stack up competitively though is another thing yet to be seen:P
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

Machines Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines Thread   Machines Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 am

Is not only cyber my friend but Jinzo decks may come back too.

Machine decks are mostly OTK Oriendted and with two cyber dragond u can now play Future Fusion on chimerateck throwing 3 Jinzo and 3 Jinzo Returner for the OTK and u can even play cyber Fusions in the same deck so that will be on deck to watch from now on
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Machines Thread Left_bar_bleue83/100Machines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

Machines Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines Thread   Machines Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am

Heh....I haven't seen jinzo's in a machine deck in ages...only time i see him now is in control decks for lockdowns.

You have a good point though..that could happen...but I dont know how how many people want to use that strategy since it can lead to dead draws until you dump them. At the moment I see more pure cyber type decks using the new cyber dragon Zwei to speed things up to get out the cydra fusions easier; along with a etlanin or two for support if you need a last ditch strike.

Who knows though...maybe jinzo will see more play...but it has to be used effectively...frankly the last time i saw 3 jinzo's and 3 returners in the same deck was in a jinzosworn deck (Yes..more ls variants..).

Regardless...machines are looking pretty strong again, so maybe we see more machine decks come out and compete with current meta-game decks.

I personally wouldnt mind trying out a machina or dark machina deck on KC, or maybe even a new age Cydra deck wih zwei, but I doubt we're getting absolute powerforce or that structure deck anytime soon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

Machines Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines Thread   Machines Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol its true. we gona waith at least 6 months to have absolute power force on KC

Quote :
Who knows though...maybe jinzo will see more play...but it has to be used effectively...frankly the last time i saw 3 jinzo's and 3 returners in the same deck was in a jinzosworn deck (Yes..more ls variants..).

Actualy a friend of mine is playing a Cyber / Jinzo Deck and he finish second in the last tourney at my local. he runs with Big dudes Like DAD , Chaos and The Dark Creator. The Dark Creator is one of the best monsters in a jinzo deck. dump them is not a big problem with 2 Gold Sarcos For Future Fusions. he also Have A Card Destruction in case he draw those jinzo and jinzo R. Now for Sworns in a Jinzo deck, i never saw that before and its not a bad idea. but personaly i dont really like sworns. I dont like Random things and run them may cause bad mils. u can end milling Future Fusion or Sarco or D Creator or things u really need to keep the flow of the deck going. i dont like them in main deck but they can be a good idea for side deck against Swarming decks like Blackwings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Machines Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines Thread   Machines Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machines Thread
Page 1 of 1