Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Share | 

Lots of mouvement in the academy recently

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
109/130  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Lots of mouvement in the academy recently   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 pm

I Wana thank all the people that worked hard on this academy especialy our admins that keep working on this academy to make this place a fun place for everyone. Running an academy its harder than it looks and the reason why this academy survived its because we have people working hard every day and i want to incitate people to help us with recruitment. we want more players in this academy to organise a lot of events so the more people we have. the more events we will make for u all. Thx to everybody for their support and i wana give specail thanks to

Yuri Bakura and Karimgh: they worked really hard and we really apreciate ur work guys
Vongola-x: he is always there and he is doing a greath job testing people he is
JaliceDakari: Thx with the help on the the Down Town Domino forum bro I Realy apreciate and i think the members realy apreciate watching us sharing techs Cool
Jesse Anderson: was out for a bit but he is always welcoming the new members and that gives a good image of our academy thx a lot

plz everybody keep recruiting members and we will make this place the best academy Cool

Back to top Go down

Lots of mouvement in the academy recently
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1