Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Left_bar_bleue83/100Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*   Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

~Introduction~

The deck theme I was going for with this is a machine+flamvell Hybrid. Also, don't ask where I got the idea for it at because I don't know,lol..

Lets continue on:P

~Deck Recipe~ *Updated* V1.2

The Deck is coming together nicely; Hoping it will be complete soon.

Monsters ( 19 )

Black Salvo X3 *Updated*
Dekoichi, The Battlechanted locomotive X3
Cyber Dragon X2
Cyber Valley X3 *Updated*
Sangan x1 *Updated*
Snipe Hunter X1 *Updated*
Flamvell Firedog X3
Flamvell Magician X3

Magic ( 16 )

Allure of Darkness X1
Brain Control X1 *Updated*
Burial from a Different Dimension X1 *Updated*
Foolish Burial X1 *Updated*
Mind Control X1 *Updated*
Hand Destruction X2
Giant Trunade X1
Heavy Storm X1
Creature Swap X2
MST X1
Overload Fusion X1
Rekindling X3

Trap ( 5 )

Mirror Force X1
Reckless Greed X3
Call of the Haunted X1 *Updated*

Notes- I'm pretty satisfied with the overall card line-up, but I'm still open to more suggestions for better tech choices.

~Strategy~ *Updated* V1.2

I Made Some changes (Thanks to Scorpion for some of the ideas), and added some more control to the deck and focus on synchro summoning and partial swarming with the Flamvells.

Salvo serves as my field clearer and creature swap set-up. Snipe Hunter helps dump cards in my hand i need for other uses and gives me the chance to destroy some cards on the field. Lastly, Sangan is a useful searcher and is nice to synchro with.

~Possible Changes~ *Updated* V1.2
I'm rather satisfied with the monster set up for the most part...a few magic trap changes are still open for swapping if they work out well after testing.

~Conclusion~ *Updated* V1.2
I'll move this deck off to human testing soon after i find a suitable build to stick with. As usual; I'm still open for more changes or feedback, So thank you to anyone helping with suggestions or takes the time to read my thread.

~Credits~
I want to give credit to Scorpion for the feedback and suggestions on the deck so far; It's much appreciated.

P.S- Some quick notes for Scorpion on his suggestions.

Chaos sorcerer- Like the card, but given Cyber Valley removes itself..that only logically leaves 2 hits for it..both Cybers...which 2 hits for a CS isn't very useful...and discarding C. Valley to get out a CS would be a waste of its eff.

Treeborn Frog- Fun little card, but the extra lvl for synchro summoning isn't too much needed, but more so...the combo's aside...it really just ends up stuck on my field..since beyond synchro use or a occasion E-con, it kinda just sat around, since I don't have tribute monsters to make use of it with.

E-Con- I may put one or two back in....but without treeborn...I'm not sure if i want to use them just for salvo's..since I would rather creature swap over doing that, So I don't lose a monster in the process.

Last edited by JaliceDakari on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Left_bar_bleue109/130Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*   Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm

i will propose some changes here. I can some cards i dont realy like

-3 Cyber Ouroboros
- 1 UFO Turtle ( I'm sure u realised u always finish discarding it )

+ 3 Cyber Valley
+ 1 Black Salvo
+ 1 Treeborn Frogs ( I will add some controllers and theres a good combo with frogy controler and valley and salvo can go for a Lv8 synchro )
+ 1 Chaos Sorcerer ( U need more monsters )

-3 Dark Worl Dealings ( u run too many -1 cards i think u shoul go with 3 hand and thats it )
-2 Gold Sarco ( i dont see the point of playing sarco if ur not playing Future fusions. dead draw. u should keep it if you add furutre but i will make fixes for a deck without future.)

+ 3 Enemy Controler
+ 1 Brain Control

+ 1 Mind Control ( ur playing 5-6 Tuners )

- 2 Michizure

Thats What I Propose. those fixes should add more control and versatility to ur deck. I forgot about foolish burial u can consider it too. it can be usefull with frogs or for throwing a light for chaos or to throw a cyber when u have overloaded and ur 1st cyber has been hit by botomless. The frog help with flamvels too, u run creature swap so u can swap the frog when u have firedog in ur hand and that mean an lv8 synchro on main phase 2 and 2 flamvells in the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:
Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Left_bar_bleue83/100Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*   Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
i will propose some changes here. I can some cards i dont realy like

-3 Cyber Ouroboros
- 1 UFO Turtle ( I'm sure u realised u always finish discarding it )

+ 3 Cyber Valley
+ 1 Black Salvo
+ 1 Treeborn Frogs ( I will add some controllers and theres a good combo with frogy controler and valley and salvo can go for a Lv8 synchro )
+ 1 Chaos Sorcerer ( U need more monsters )

-3 Dark Worl Dealings ( u run too many -1 cards i think u shoul go with 3 hand and thats it )
-2 Gold Sarco ( i dont see the point of playing sarco if ur not playing Future fusions. dead draw. u should keep it if you add furutre but i will make fixes for a deck without future.)

+ 3 Enemy Controler
+ 1 Brain Control

+ 1 Mind Control ( ur playing 5-6 Tuners )

- 2 Michizure

Thats What I Propose. those fixes should add more control and versatility to ur deck. I forgot about foolish burial u can consider it too. it can be usefull with frogs or for throwing a light for chaos or to throw a cyber when u have overloaded and ur 1st cyber has been hit by botomless. The frog help with flamvels too, u run creature swap so u can swap the frog when u have firedog in ur hand and that mean an lv8 synchro on main phase 2 and 2 flamvells in the graveyard.

I'll try out the changes but i'll explain what i was using the cards for.

Cyber Ouroboros- Used with sarc's and allure for their effect so i can dump something and draw a card, but also get them on countdown with sarc to get them out the deck quickly to prepare for overload fusion.

UFO- Was a card I was trying out; does help get out a magician from the deck if i dont draw a firedog, and is a machine i can use with overload as well.

Dealings- Deck thinner and again dumps what i need in the grave; because really..having ouroboro's and flamvells sitting in my hand does me no good, so dumping them to the grave and searching the deck for overload or a rekindling does me better; then i can set up a salvo at some point.

Sarc- Explained already

Michizure- Explained previous; was filler more less until i found something else to use in its place.

The use of treeborn sounds interesting though, I'll see how the changes work and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the suggestions
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Left_bar_bleue109/130Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*   Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes plz tell me if i helped or my fixes sucks and i was just waisting ur time here lol!

The frod i sa god add on indeed. theres a 1000 combos posibilities with the frog, controller, swap, valley and tuners. if oyu like versatility then you are served
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*   Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Do you think one of us should post under the Flamvell OTK thread eventually since we both seem to have general decks that run Hybrids with them? ( My Cyber Deck and your Fish deck..both basically being OTK possible variants )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*   Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Fire V1.2 *Updated*
Page 1 of 1