Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Dvs - one heck of a player ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dvs
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Dvs

Male Posts : 31
DUA Points : 291

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Left_bar_bleue38/100Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 0

Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty
PostSubject: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Greetings ppl. Nice to join this little (or maybe not) union of yugioh players ;D So,my name is Deividas.Strange yeah? it's because i'm from Lithuania (huray 4 that ;D ) , but u can all call me Dvs. Pleasure Wink i'm 19 years old (what are u doing here grandpa ;D ). My ygo experience is well ,it's something, ask Vangola-x or LN as i like to call him (LNoir) he might tell u,we are partners ,teammates prefer more :} and we KICK ASS HARD ;D infact he intrested me in joining this club Smile so my fav deck type are Blackwings.. cute ant sharp wings *hehe* ;D so, what else can i say...looking forward in this project and good luck Razz ;D
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Male Posts : 475
DUA Points : 3561

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 3
Experience:
Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Left_bar_bleue78/120Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (78/120)
Win - Lose: 35 - 3

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah he is a good player and a good buddy Very Happy His ygo skills are all most as good as mine, but still I think I am a bit better. Well we will see about that in future duels here in the DUA Cool
Back to top Go down
Dvs
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Dvs

Duelist Information
Experience:
Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Left_bar_bleue38/100Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 pm

I gues we will Twisted Evil let the best win..then again it's always a rematch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Left_bar_bleue109/130Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Welcome To DUA dude. Its nice to see more talented players around here. dont forget to join our ham. lets duel sometime. cya around Cool
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Left_bar_bleue99/110Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

hi, nice to meet you another pro member. Join the tournament which open for registration and enjoy your stay xD
Back to top Go down
Dvs
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Dvs

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanx guys,really appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyuukyoku
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
Kyuukyoku

Male Posts : 89
DUA Points : 302

Duelist Information
Experience:
Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Left_bar_bleue85/100Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 9

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 am

welcome to the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dvs - one heck of a player ;D   Dvs - one heck of a player ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dvs - one heck of a player ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Main Hall :: Introductions-
Jump to: