Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Yuri Bakura Office

Go down 
+7
Dreamfall
Vongola-x
TheRuler
Tino The Sinner
Scorpion67
vhoan_the_wolf
Yuri Bakura
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Male Posts : 85
DUA Points : 484

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/100Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 4

Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I agree with Scorp. You will make a LOT of people sad/angry if you just close the academy. Sure, it'll be a shame that you have to leave, but there are plenty of people to administrate the academy, like some of our current mods and admins, and you can give the mod and tester positions to skilled players, like Stardusts or skilled archfiends. Metamaniac comes to mind as one, he always talks about taking over the academy xD. So just make him, JaliceDakari, and some other stardusts (including myself possibly) staff. That's a much better idea than killing the academy. *sniff* poor DUA...
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/110Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:50 pm

actually, if there is someone want to become admin of the academy, i will let him but ... do you know ... this academy will not able to continue even have new admin, answer is scorpion has new academy. And if i made more admin, it will just lead to more member left. Seriously ... good example for scorpion xD

i really regret and happy at the same time I made scorpion become admin xD

happy because he start a new academy xD

regret because he start a new academy too and u know, he took all the thing here to there ... T.T, because of this I destroy DUA myself

why member left ? if someone here enough knowledge ... they will start academy xD correct ? If start a new academy, what will you do ? Of course recruit and if you recruit, where will be the best place to recruit ? Of course your old academy ...

and one more thing if you don't know, some of you including scorp has build their own academy. So you can join them, basically that academy has no different with this academy, since scorpion just copy and paste all the thing here to there and I dun even know it ~~" ( feel like scorpion stabbing me from beside ) = ="

anyway, next time if you wanna start a new academy, tell me pls b4 ... you know ... just rip all thing here = ="

btw, i wont hate you xD we still fren peace xD

new academy link - www.fada.forumotion.net ( still feel a little sad LOL )
Back to top Go down
Metamaniac
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Metamaniac

DUA Points : 364

Duelist Information
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 2

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:00 am

Nooooo! You can't close this site down!!!

Not while I still have a vote!! O.o
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23/100Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:07 am

I'm kind of dissapointed too... But I'm not giving up on this academy, even if you do. If you give the rights to me, I'll recruit around as much as possible. Metamaniac and co. have agreed to help me run the site. It'll be hard with our new competition, but I won't let this academy go to waste
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53/110Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:59 am

Yuri Bakura wrote:
actually, if there is someone want to become admin of the academy, i will let him but ... do you know ... this academy will not able to continue even have new admin, answer is scorpion has new academy. And if i made more admin, it will just lead to more member left. Seriously ... good example for scorpion xD

i really regret and happy at the same time I made scorpion become admin xD

happy because he start a new academy xD

regret because he start a new academy too and u know, he took all the thing here to there ... T.T, because of this I destroy DUA myself

why member left ? if someone here enough knowledge ... they will start academy xD correct ? If start a new academy, what will you do ? Of course recruit and if you recruit, where will be the best place to recruit ? Of course your old academy ...

and one more thing if you don't know, some of you including scorp has build their own academy. So you can join them, basically that academy has no different with this academy, since scorpion just copy and paste all the thing here to there and I dun even know it ~~" ( feel like scorpion stabbing me from beside ) = ="

anyway, next time if you wanna start a new academy, tell me pls b4 ... you know ... just rip all thing here = ="

btw, i wont hate you xD we still fren peace xD

new academy link - www.fada.forumotion.net ( still feel a little sad LOL )

its sad to hear after all this work the member and YOU have put into this academy that you are just going to close it just like that, without giving anyone a chance to be the new owner.

Scorpion didnt just out of nowhere went and did his own academy. He had long discussions with all of the active members of DUA.

There was many reasons scorpion and other member decided to go and make another academy

Im pretty sure Scorpion didnt make his own academy to hurt you or make you feel sad

I see the academy as a company, you hire all this people to help you run the company (staff), you teach them your best secrets, one day one of your staff member decides he wants to have his own company, he becomes your competitor, that is no reason for you to say Im closing the academy. you should be happy you helped scorpion be where he is at right now.

Another thing scorpion has been constantly communicating with us through Skype Chat and showing that he cares about members.

Even though Im a leader of FADA, I still want to continue by your side running this academy. but if you cant do the job anymore as an owner please give the job to another person.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Duelist Information
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/110Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:10 am

maybe you are right, I should take scorpion as my competitor and happy about it xD

Guess I need more staff to help me work the academy ~~
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re:Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:20 am

Good to have the old Yuri back Smile. Now let's make this the best academy ever! Like I said, I'll be happy to work as staff
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:48 am

Since this academy is ... too old xD

I decide to move to new academy, I just need a bit more graphic to finish the new academy site xD

www.duelacademy.forumotion.net (not com)

And I will recruit as many staff as possible xD
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53/110Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Glad to hear you are back Yuri, like I said you can count on me to help you with anything you need.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/130Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Well Yuri, its not because i started my own academy that im no more part of DUA XD this is my 1st home and I really worked hard in it and I dont want you to close it. I think people have some attachement to DUA because this academy passed some weird moments and that makes us grow.

Why we moved from DUA to make our own academy : The reason was because you didnt let us make tournaments like we wanted. Maybe that osund weird but dont you think that the tournaments Vongola and I made were basicly what made DUA so active. Well we decided to try it on our own with a new academy and its working pretty well.

But still, This academy have very active members and you know that lot of players are member of 5 academys at the same time ( your on of them too XD ) our academy will affiliate with DUA soon if you want so plz dont close it !!!

Maybe your idea of redo DUA in another link is not a bad idea, i like the new DUA Very Happy but i couldnt be Admin no more in it, I'm kinda busy in FADA. But you can still count me as a terster if you need help with it. Like i said, this is our home too so if you need something i will do anything i can to help DUA to survive ( anything but not admin XD )
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:45 am

of course i will, good luck with it xD
Back to top Go down
swarm
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
swarm

DUA Points : 29

Duelist Information
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:23 am

ill help
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/130Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:52 am

Why everybody here is putting me as the bad guy :S

Its not like i quited DUA or tried to bring it down :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri Bakura Office   Yuri Bakura Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuri Bakura Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2