Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Fortune Ladies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Fortune Ladies Left_bar_bleue83/100Fortune Ladies Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

Fortune Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Ladies   Fortune Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 am

O.k, now presenting my lovely ladies,xD

I've been working on a Fortune lady deck for the last day or so and I've gotten this general build down. The deck itself runs pretty smooth, and this is what I've stuck with at the moment.

Monsters ( 20 )

Catoblepas X2
Dimensional Alchemist X2
Tragodia X1
Cyber Valley X3
FL Dark X3
FL Earth X1
FL Fire X1
FL Wind X2
FL Light X3
FL Water X2

Magic ( 18 )

BOM X2
Brain Control X1
Future Visions X3
Fortunes Future X3
Different Dimension Gate X3
Giant Trunade X1
Heavy Storm X1
Magical Dimension X2
Gold Sarcophagus X1
One for One X1

Traps ( 4 )

Royal Decree X2
Torrential Tribute X1
Return from the Different Dimension X1

Total: 42

*I did Decide to go back to decree's, and I dropped the PSZ. I see people run them alot...but I get mixed results with him really...

The Draw power of the deck seems decent still..and I could still add 2 more cards if I wanted and not lose much speed. The only time's I find issue with the deck is the occasional hand when I draw my Fl Fire and other random support with nothing to use it with, but that don't happen to often.

So Ye, TY to Tino for the suggestion; Decree probably is the safer route with the deck given I run basically pure magic. Only time I think I could find issue Is against Horus..but I figure I can slow him down still anyhow before Level 8 gets out Razz

Last edited by JaliceDakari on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Fortune Ladies Left_bar_bleue53/110Fortune Ladies Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

Fortune Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Looks good but it neeeds some minor changes   Fortune Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:01 pm

its looking good but is there a reason why plaguespreader zombie is in the deck, does he have synergy with any of these cards
Im not sure if you need that many trap cards, because just in case you need to side in some royal decrees against people that use skill drains, with skill drain all your cards but 2 have 0 atk and 0 def, and by the way to have a good deck u need to keep it as close to 40 as possible, you have 45 thats too many
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

Fortune Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladies   Fortune Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm

tino wrote:
its looking good but is there a reason why plaguespreader zombie is in the deck, does he have synergy with any of these cards
Im not sure if you need that many trap cards, because just in case you need to side in some royal decrees against people that use skill drains, with skill drain all your cards but 2 have 0 atk and 0 def, and by the way to have a good deck u need to keep it as close to 40 as possible, you have 45 thats too many

plague works out ok..I've seen it to be a off and on tech for FL decks as simple synchro support, and it is retrievable with alchemist, So it is possible to get back. If it get tired of it, I'll probably go back to using two FL Wind.

As for the traps...I WAS using decree's at one point..but I'm un-decided wither I want to go back to it or not....Skill Drain would be a killer though if I don't have something to get rid of it at the time.

On the card count though; I'm aware of the often kept golden rule of trying to keep around 40-42 cards roughly, But the beauty of a FL deck....it isn't so much a rule you have to stick too. Reason being..the draw power is optimal..plus with FL Light..you can continue to cherry pick the FL's you need from the deck..so the card count is a bit irrelevant too a point.

To give you an idea of a turn or two of what I can do with the deck.

1.) Gold sarc FL Water, fortune future it to +1, summon cyber valley.
2.) End my turn
3.) Next turn get out a possible FL Light,remove it however,get out dark, kill w/e my opp has out, special summon water,draw 2 more cards..then i can fortune future the FL light to +1 again..or w8 next turn if it was removed by Visions and D.D gate it to search my deck again..which i can pull ANOTHER water and +1 yet again.

The only issue i find with a FL deck is starting out...that's the time where your vulnerable to getting swarmed, If you can manage through a turn or two and start abusing light and controlling the field...things get loads easier and you can start drawing thru your deck quickly.

For example..I played a Blackwing deck earlier on KC, Drew into one of my FL Lights...D.D gated it..got out dark...attacked..got out water..+1..fortune futured..+1...again..+1...by the time i got to my end phase I had roughly 8+ cards in my hand and enough moves to protect me 2 turns over Razz

You make a good point though with Skill Drain...been lucky enough to avoid those decks so far...So i probably will go back to using Decree's....cuz I don't really need much of any traps in this deck.
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Fortune Ladies Left_bar_bleue53/110Fortune Ladies Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

Fortune Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladies   Fortune Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Why do u prefer giant trunade over Mystical Space Typhoon in this deck
In order to get your combos going as optimal as possible you need to have a Fl Light, In order to get to her faster I would suggest keeping as close to 40 as possible.
(1.) Gold sarc FL Water, fortune future it to +1, summon cyber valley.) This is not a +1, this is 2 for 2, u used sarc and fortune future to draw two cards.
I would like to duel your deck just to see how good it is, If I see potential in it, I will be interested in building my own version of it
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

Fortune Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladies   Fortune Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:41 pm

MST only destroyes one M/T...so ye, nuf said.

Reasoning though is trunade does 2 things. It bounces future visions back to my hand..hence trapping w/e got removed by it. It also allows me to normal summon something I don't want removed that turn.
Secondly..It also allows me to bounce D.D Gate back to reuse more also..since Light being stuck RFG means little to me...since i can get it back or fortune future it anyways,lol..

The deck itself has potential to it...but I've found FL to be a difficult archetype to find balance with since all the ladies require different requirements for their effects to be used. If you want to play though; let me know on Ham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fortune Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladies   Fortune Ladies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Ladies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Gallery :: Deck Showcase-
Jump to: