Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enrise
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Enrise

Male Posts : 17
DUA Points : 143

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Left_bar_bleue5/100Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Empty
PostSubject: Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join   Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 pm

guess this is mandatory............and I'm doing this after I went to register for a test even though hamachi officially cannot run on my PC anymore, even if I uninstall and reinstall

oh well...... *sighs*

IGN is Kaiza Enrise
real name is Aidan Ward
basically a wanderer now that the only game I played, Cabal online, officially wont work on my computer and due to having to re register, and not getting the verification e-mail as yet, I'm stuck at wherever I end up at on the web.
last academies I was part of was generationxacademy, who closed down and remade a new one
and lethal edge, where I was rejected from registering
(dont go to war with them, not because you won't win but because if a war is wanted, I alone want to destroy them)

19 years old and rather hostile from first impressions.

Decks utilized: I use a chaos fairy deck as my main deck, based on defending from opponent's attacks (honest, newdoria, nova summoner, marshmallon)
while launching your own after (caius, kristya, ohka, hysteric fairy, synchros)
its based on the card sky scourge enrise, although with the addition of kristya, some emphasis is placed on it as well

2nd deck is a plain chaos deck, its based on the same strategy, but with the constant ability to remove spell and trap cards. It can be modified to a twilight deck with the use of the side deck built for it, but that has never been done by me as yet

3rd deck is a genex monarch deck. Simple strategy; genex undine to send treeborn frog to the graveyard to add genex controller to hand->treeborn frog regenerates, allowing the summoning of monarchs to be easy-> with instant fusion/monarchs or genex controller, its possible to summon more monarchs or 8 star synchro monsters.

if anything else you'll want to know
ill most likely reside in your chatbox, so you can ask me
Back to top Go down
Kyuukyoku
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
Kyuukyoku

Male Posts : 89
DUA Points : 302

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Left_bar_bleue85/100Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 9

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join   Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 am

well allow me to be the first to welcome you to this forum Smile quite an interesting introduction, one of the longest i've seen. sucks hamachi isn't working for ya, but when you get it running be sure to take your test, and overall have fun dueling here.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Left_bar_bleue99/110Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join   Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 pm

ok, nice to meet u, hope u will get your test soon and able to duel smoothly with other member xD
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Male Posts : 475
DUA Points : 3561

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 3
Experience:
Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Left_bar_bleue78/120Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Empty_bar_bleue  (78/120)
Win - Lose: 35 - 3

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join   Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Welcome and if you want a test try to pm me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join   Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiza Enrise, requesting to join
Page 1 of 1