Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

watching friends duel

Go down 
+2
Fallen King
vhoan_the_wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Male Posts : 154
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue57/110watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)
Win - Lose: 7 - 20

watching friends duel Empty
PostSubject: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 pm

ok i found a really cool site that will let you watch some one else desk top from your own desk top but you can also control there desk top but if we are all mature
i have the idea to use it as a learning tool see you and a few other can log in and put in a few user details to watch great matches like say a big tourny finals or whats ever Smile so if any one has a interest to look in to this *cough mods a little help* it can make it really exciting plus you can close the program if some one is getting to nosy and you have to approve of any one that is watching your desk top here is the link to the site really guys lets use this

http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

and we can have a username list Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
DUTD Champion
DUTD Champion
Fallen King

Male Posts : 116
DUA Points : 798

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue88/130watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (88/130)
Win - Lose: 31 - 8

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Sounds cool.If we use this program we can watch tournament finals like u said.It will be totally awesome!!Also we can put judges in tournament matches to make sure that ppl don't cheat.

EDIT:I saw the program my self and test it with vhoan.It's is awesome and it has safety.

Last edited by Jesse Anderson on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue83/100watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 pm

It sounds intriguing for the most part. Offhand though...I can roughly assume this would have to be moderated accordingly to set terms and rules to go along with this programs use.

Also..we should make a acknowledgment section to correspond to something like this that would let people know and aware ahead of time of its use and you use it at your own risk and responsibility.

My suggestion would be make a section for such a program or a designated thread and anyone that wish's to use it MUST sign via a post that they acknowledge they use it at their own risk and DUA is not responsible for personal intrusion or nosy people and using the program is your responsibility.

Further discussion would have to be done before this is passed though.
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue83/100watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Ok I tested the program briefly and it does work (tested it with a friend of mine). In theory it seems nice.

My idea for this program ( if accepted ) would be for preferably limited use. Such as for semi-finals of tourneys and finals for tourneys. Set a Time or Date for those that wish to view the match..and at that time..the connection could be established for those that wish to watch; then close it when done.

Outside of that..how people choose to use it..would be up to them.

I would still recommend though that a policy be made for such a program so those must sign by post consent for using this program for responsibility purposes and liability.

Other than that...I would support it for preferably limited use, but that's up for debate.
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue57/110watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 pm

ok and love how you guy are into this and the safety features can lock a mouse so that other "viewers" cant stop or distract the duelist from playing the other possibility's include recording other duels for them if they do not have the program and helping other fix decks faster with the ability to just make the deck for them so it saves time with posting as well that all the other academy's dont have the trust we do to use a program like this Smile but i just put the idea out there for you all it is up to the mods to decide if we should and could use this in DUA but i think if there is enough possessive feed back them mite want to try it and yes i think there should be a sub forum thing that has a list of names and such i can also give you instruction on how to use this program and set up the safety features
so that no one can join this program with out u clicking yes Smile so please guys try it out this could be the next level to DUA that no one else has

thanks for reading and question please pm me i will answer to the best of my ability
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Male Posts : 475
DUA Points : 3561

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 3
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue78/120watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (78/120)
Win - Lose: 35 - 3

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 am

Hmm it is a nice idea... This could be used for semi-finals and finals of tournaments and the viewers could learn a lot. So I request the ADMINS to accept this idea and then we can make a theme in the forum especially for this program. Vhoan should then write the instructions there for how to use the program and I would accept using it for the semis' or finals Cool
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 am

that sounds great vongola also some last bit of info if any wants to watch any matches they must all have had it downloaded for free from the site other wise your tough out of luck

also
if any one has a problem with a card ruling or a play you can ask some one who is a "judge" title to come in figure out the situation and fix the problem in sec's VS long list and typing Smile come guys this is the best idea since dueling with KC Smile
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:48 am

I would also be willing to put my matchs up for viewing for tourneys if people would be interested.

To expand upon my idea roughly.

What would be fun about this idea is..for later round tourney match's. if both sides offer their screen up for viewing for the limited purpose of their best of three match. People can pick a side and choose to view the match from the perspective of either duelist.

Like if I were to play LNoir. People could choose to view the match from his end or my end.

Overall the possibility with the program is tempting. I would have to agree with LNoir though and think a guide should be made for those to be able to understand the program and how to use it. I can say already i find it a tad confusing,lol..

So ye...You got my support on this idea, But it should be open for more discussion first for any possible pro's and con's.
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 am

like i said in a other post just ask me what you need to do i spend a fair amount of time on this program o by the way it is called team view any way it is as easy as kc to use once you know how but ill do what ever to see that this could be a new and great part of DUA
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue53/110watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:42 am

I think is a great idea. I havent had a chance to experiment with it, But I could use it to teach my friends how to play a certain deck but someone should put a guide here on how to use it efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
watching friends duel Left_bar_bleue109/130watching friends duel Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Wow Vohan, this is like the best idea u had EVER !!!!!. someonae give a reward to this guy Razz. This is COOL !!!!! now the finals will be a bigges event than the Super Bowl What a Face
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:59 pm

thanks scorpion i would love a reward but not as much as getting this thing up and going so please try as best as you can to have this approved Smile i will work hard to make this happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching friends duel   watching friends duel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watching friends duel
Page 1 of 1