Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Something Strange

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Something Strange Left_bar_bleue99/110Something Strange Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Everytime I on my hamachi and find someone to duel, no one reply me =.= Is my hamachi got problem ?
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Experience:
Something Strange Left_bar_bleue14/110Something Strange Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Yuri Bakura wrote:
Everytime I on my hamachi and find someone to duel, no one reply me =.= Is my hamachi got problem ?

No, it works ...
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Experience:
Something Strange Left_bar_bleue53/110Something Strange Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

maybe you are refering, to when you talked to me yesterday, but i left my computer on, and i left somewhere else, when i came back you were offline, I have noticed you are not online as much as you were before, is that because you are busy or problem with hamachi?
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Richlik123

Male Posts : 105
DUA Points : 272

Duelist Information
Experience:
Something Strange Left_bar_bleue34/110Something Strange Empty_bar_bleue  (34/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 17

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:32 am

yes i see you .you said me but iam not on pc so i dont answer
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Something Strange Left_bar_bleue109/130Something Strange Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:52 am

well i was talking with tarantila today and he said that some guys have problems to talk to each other. Like maybbe i can talk with dreamfall but maybe u wont and things like that. i think it can be a firewall problem opr something.

But i have a big problem with tino tho, i can duel everyone on KC except him :S
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Something Strange Left_bar_bleue53/110Something Strange Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah I have noticed some weird things in hamachi and kcvds, for example, there was some people that would say relayed tunnel, Im not sure what that means, and for some reason i had some people blocked in hamachi without me knowing, i had to unblock them

Also in KCVDS almost every duel my opponent would see me play cards that i didnt play and where in my hand, or when i milled cards they would not see the cards that i milled. I had that problem all throughout the day
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah I have noticed some weird things in hamachi and kcvds, for example, there was some people that would say relayed tunnel, Im not sure what that means, and for some reason i had some people blocked in hamachi without me knowing, i had to unblock them

Also in KCVDS almost every duel my opponent would see me play cards that i didnt play and where in my hand, or when i milled cards they would not see the cards that i milled. I had that problem all throughout the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something Strange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Strange   Something Strange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Strange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Downtown Domino :: Gossip Center-
Jump to: