Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Left_bar_bleue109/130[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Empty
PostSubject: [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results   [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Tester : Scorpion67
Tested Member : MeaninglessDemis

Result : 13/17

Deck Build : 4/5

all decks are 40 cards and the choose of the cards are good, excep for some exceptions i saw, some cards that dont goeas in your KOTSS deck like Metal Reflector slime, you should put everything on speed instead of defense with this guy

Knowledge : 3/5

only 1 mistake during the 2 duels but you failed 2 of my questions so i have to penalize here

Strategy : 4/5

The decks are good. maybe just some little fixes will help but your mains stratgys are wll suported.

Attidute :2/2

Tested Member's Points : 13/17
Tested Member's Dorm : Archfiend Red

Comments From Tester : I Really enjoyed those duels dude, you really have talent. If you keep dueling like this im sure in your next test you wil amke it stardust. since then keep practicing Cool
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Male Posts : 40
DUA Points : 200

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Left_bar_bleue18/100[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Empty_bar_bleue  (18/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 2

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results   [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm

well 1 comment about the slime i found that in most my duels with kings deck that start off with a good def is alwasy the best way to win cus it does take time to get enought skulls into grave u have to have good first draw or u gonna take ur stragey to def till u can built up ur grave yard and thats why i have 1 slime in deck for the speed i ahve cards but i need first good draw to really get things going i've done a otk before by the way

no great lagging love war either ^^

questions did get me chalice one i knew just didnt say the rite anwser lol

jinzo with skill drain yes knew it from personal exprince with that in duel

last question soul exchange is gay ill leave it at that lol

i think the most work i need to do is with saber deck it needs ome fixs more speed and draw power i belive would help it better and if u have suggest or thought on that ill be more then happen to hear them.

on make archfiend red would ahve taken blackrose doesnt matter to me ^^ just glad to be here ^^ thx for test u GREAT COOL DUDE WITH NO LOVE LAG !!
Back to top Go down
HunterZero
Gadget Team Leader
Gadget Team Leader
HunterZero

Male Posts : 27
DUA Points : 130

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Left_bar_bleue0/0[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results   [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm

a nice result dude
im up to duel u soon albino
Back to top Go down
http://thegadgets.forumotion.com
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Male Posts : 40
DUA Points : 200

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Left_bar_bleue18/100[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Empty_bar_bleue  (18/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 2

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results   [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 am

be more the happy to bro
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Male Posts : 85
DUA Points : 484

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Left_bar_bleue23/100[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 4

PostSubject: Re: meaningless demise's results   [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 am

I hope to duel you soon too! And use that kotss deckat least one, i've never dueled a competitve deck of that type
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results   [Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Complete] MeaninglessDemise Results
Page 1 of 1