Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

[Complete] SaberW Retest Result

Go down 
+2
Dreamfall
Scorpion67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue109/130[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty
PostSubject: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Tester : Scorpion67
Tested Member : SaberW

Result : 15/23

Deck Build : 3/5

Even if your decks were all 4 cards, i saw too many random cards in them and you dont use the best cards for the main strategu of your decks so i will have to take 1 point out for each decks

Knowledge : 3/5

Some Rullings mistakes during the duels. Also you dont use the effects of all your monsters at full capacity so thats enought to take 2 points out here

Strategy : 2/5

Well the decks were bad builded. i saw no engines and the decks are just too slow. You E-Hero is really too slow to be a competitive E-Hero and the Spell counter deck need an egine to be effective.

Attidute : 2/2

Friendly

Question : 5/6

You answer all my question with a good answer but you took a litle time to answer but im surprised you know those advanced rullings. Good Job Wink

Tested Member's Points : 15/23
Tested Member's Dorm : Blackrose Violet

Comments From Tester :

Well you will have to work on how to build a competitive deck if you want to be a better player. You should post your decks on the deck center, we can help you to fix it Cool I'm sure you will do better than this on your next test. Till then keep dueling Cool
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue14/110[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
Tester : Scorpion67
Tested Member : SaberW

Result : 15/23

Deck Build : 3/5

Even if your decks were all 4 cards, i saw too many random cards in them and you dont use the best cards for the main strategu of your decks so i will have to take 1 point out for each decks

Knowledge : 3/5

Some Rullings mistakes during the duels. Also you dont use the effects of all your monsters at full capacity so thats enought to take 2 points out here

Strategy : 2/5

Well the decks were bad builded. i saw no engines and the decks are just too slow. You E-Hero is really too slow to be a competitive E-Hero and the Spell counter deck need an egine to be effective.

Attidute : 2/2

Friendly

Question : 5/6

You answer all my question with a good answer but you took a litle time to answer but im surprised you know those advanced rullings. Good Job Wink

Tested Member's Points : 15/23
Tested Member's Dorm : Blackrose Violet

Comments From Tester :

Well you will have to work on how to build a competitive deck if you want to be a better player. You should post your decks on the deck center, we can help you to fix it Cool I'm sure you will do better than this on your next test. Till then keep dueling Cool

Everybody is goin down these days... youll have to retest me soon too xD
Back to top Go down
SabreW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
SabreW

Male Posts : 79
DUA Points : 133

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue7/100[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)
Win - Lose: 1 - 24

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:34 am

I feel real stupid now. I was losing non-stop up until now, and it culminated and blew up in my face during the test. I've learned my lesson, and we'll see if my grade changes next test.
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Male Posts : 40
DUA Points : 200

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue18/100[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (18/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 2

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:11 am

wow thats fcked up scorp ive duel him many times hes better then u think to so much crap is going through ur mind when u are getting tested and to downgrade him when i know for sure the mistakes he made where out of him being nervous hes 2 times better then most of the archfiend and blackrose guys no offense to u guys for some one to know adv rulings like he does u have to know hes better then what his test results show it just amazes me thats he's being downgrade cus of 1 match -.- i think its bs
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue109/130[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:20 am

well you have to understand that a terster dont look at the match the same way you do. we have to evaluate aeverything during the match. Every mistakes count annd we have to look at everything. the originality of the deck, the cards used in the deck, is he making the best moves with the cards he is using, is the deck well builted, can he actualy win with the deck he is using against a faster deck. his he using his cards at their full potential, everything is analized during the test. And i dont think i'm a mean tester, i always give tips and advices to the people i test.
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue18/100[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (18/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:34 am

i never called u a mean tester i like u better then other tester no offense vongalo lol wat i was saying bascly is that am shock that he was downgrade his e hero deck not that bad yeah it could use lil more speed but using the rite card at the rite monet as come down too i just dont agree about wat u said that his decks arnt comp yeah he may have misplay a couple of cards or too but damn it couldnt have been that bad to be downgrade
he catches me on my decks all time and ive been playing them for months i still make mistakes on my deck everyone does no as never made a mistake at least 1 mistake on there decks before? even u scorp misplay ur decks sometimes shit we all do.i understand theres alot of things that go into a test and i understand u graded on that but some of them u have to write off as he's just nervous. at the most i think he should have been left in archfiend red personally lol just my two cents

P.S am not calling u a bad tester scorp i just disagree with u that all ^^
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:48 am

well about the missplay thing, i know it happens to everybody to missplay, i do i sometimes to so i understand, but you have to understand that when im testing, im not a player no more, im a tester and i need to do my job as a tester.

and about the downgrade of everybody, you should look at the new requirements to be SD and Archfiend. we have new standards and its harder to be in those dorms. As a tester i have to respect those standards and give points to people accroding to the requirements.

I can understand the frustration that people feel when they get downgrade but insteaed of being arguing with something that is already done, i think that people should work on their decks and continue to get experience to be better. I think that SaberW got the message and he learned about it, i know he will do better on his next test. He makes really original decks that i have nothing to say against i really like his wolf deck i never saw no one run a theme deck as cool as he do but the thing is that he need to make competitive decks cuz thats what we check when we test, we check if he is running a wining deck and if he use it at his max potential.
Back to top Go down
SabreW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
SabreW

Male Posts : 79
DUA Points : 133

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue7/100[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)
Win - Lose: 1 - 24

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:02 am

Well, honestly this is the first I'm hearing about the SD and AF requirements, but then again the questions part of the test did come out of nowhere when they did for me.

And about my decks, yeah I do like my originality, but I got the hint during the test and now I working my decks on overtime to make them (somewhat and hopefully) more competitive. Then maybe I can get back into Archfiend and maybe go into Stardust.
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:11 am

his wolf deck is cool as hell ive never seen anyone play a wolf deck thats for sure lol theres new reqments huh u should like post the link for that scorp i like to see it or i might just ahve to go hunt for it
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:15 am

yeah seberw i demand a duel lol i wanna see ur stupidtly first hand lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue53/110[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:19 am

I really think you are one of the best testers around here, Im still waiting for that training you promised, and then I will start testing people as well. LOL that picture is hilarious, Free saberw.
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:26 am

i agree with tino on u being best tester no lie!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Thx i really apreciate what you all think about me Very Happy
this is the new standards to be in each dorms so you will see now why some members are being downgrade

https://duelinguniverse.forumotion.com/testers-offices-f7/how-to-judge-and-post-result-t89.htm
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:12 pm

wow archfiend red 18-20 lol
SD u have to have a near perfect duels and get all questions rite just to make it lol damn grades are hard in this school now lol
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:14 pm

ok now i think you all understand why all those players are being downgrade Razz its not beause we want to be mean, its just that we are reaching for harder standards for SD members. so GL to you all on ur retests cuz it wont be easy.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Left_bar_bleue99/110[Complete] SaberW Retest Result Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Retest Result Accepted At 3/MAY/2010

250 Crerdits Deducted From SaberW

SaberW Demoted to Blackrose Violet

SaberW can Re-Test At 3/June/2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] SaberW Retest Result   [Complete] SaberW Retest Result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Complete] SaberW Retest Result
Page 1 of 1