Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK

Go down 
+2
Yuri Bakura
CED
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CED
Tester
Tester
CED

Male Posts : 17
DUA Points : 411

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue8/100{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)
Win - Lose: 1 - 1

{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty
PostSubject: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Yes, this is a OTK deck. The strategy is as follows:

1. Special Summon Batterman AA in face-up Attack Position.
2. Activate Inferno Reckless Summon and Special Summon the rest from your hand, deck or grave. Note: This requires your opponent to have a face-up monster.
3. Activate Short Circuit to destroy all your opponent's cards.
4. Then attack for at least 9000. You can attack for more because you still have a Normal Summon.

This deck can win without this combo too, but it is the best strategy for winning in the deck.

By the way, this deck can become a FTK if you obtain one of the following opening hands: (Must go second, or it will have to be turn 2)

* Hand Destruction, Batteryman AA, Battery Charger, Inferno Reckless Summon, Short Circuit
* Cyber Dragon, Batteryman Charger, Inferno Reckless Summon, Short Circuit, a random card

Count: 40

Monsters: 20
Tribute:
3 Batteryman Charger
1 Cyber Dragon
1 Guardian of Order
1 The Creator

Non-Tribute:
3 Batteryman AA
2 Batteryman D
3 Batteryman Micro-Cell
1 Marshmallon
2 Shining Angel
3 The Calculator

Spells: 12
3 Battery Charger
1 Hand Destruction
3 Inferno Reckless Summon
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Short Circuit
1 Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 8
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Draining Shield
3 Limit Reverse
1 Mirror Force
2 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Please dont rip me off! Just rate 1-10 and give fixes! Thank You! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue99/110{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

I think this deck is lack of trap and spell negate card. You should add some

- Dark Bribe
- Trap Jammer
- Magic Jammer
- Bandit Tools
- Royal Decree
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue109/130{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Nice Battery Deck budy. I will propose some fixes tough

3 Calculator is to much imo, thyy and can result in a dead draw if u know what i mean. i know that calculator is really needed in this deck but he is searchable so i think u shoul considere taking one calculator out and marshmallon ofr 2 Honest

I See That u dont run heavy storm nor vortex and u maxed on Short Circuit. nice decision, but i think u shuold considere take draining shield and one limit reverse out for 2 Portable Battery Pack ( special sumon two battery man AA then normal sumon another monster or another battery man AA thats already 3 then boom the field with short circuit and gg )

now for scrap iron scare crow. im not a big fan of Scrap iron but u dont have draw power in ur deck so if it helps u to stall the field until u swarm the field then why not Cool

Baterryman Industrial Strength and Freed the Brave Wanderer may be good side deck cards

i hope i helped a bit
Back to top Go down
badkidzed
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
badkidzed

Male Posts : 38
DUA Points : 381

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue3/110{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (3/110)
Win - Lose: 11 - 18

PostSubject: Re: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 pm

I think you should have listed the ways to special summon the monsters. If you dont know the batteryman deck that well then here are the ways to special summon :

Battery Charger
Batteryman Microcell
Batteryman Charger
And one that you havent mentioned is Portable Battery Charger ((atleast thats what i think its called))
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue83/100{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am

I've ran a batteryman OTK a few times before and I've found going more offensive is a tad better than trying to stall for a OTK...even with Short Circuit.

For monsters, I ran the deck differently, but I'll throw out some suggestions.

Batteryman D- Drop one of them..not sure if your aware or not but there is no lock with him..so there's no point running 2 unless you need him for tribute fodder or another target for the below cards eff.

Batteryman Industrial Strength- Run some of these; I ran three...but its up to you.

Thunder Dragon- You can run three of these to thin the deck and also use as food for the Above mentioned card if you decide to run him.

Thunderking Rai-oh- Very optional card you can tech if you want to slow down your opponent, as well as be more food for Industrial Strength.

Magic/Traps is another thing. Speed is vital..as well as being able to special summon Batteryman AA in order to get Infernal to meet its activation requirements.

Hand Destruction- Useful card to get what you need in your hand quickly and drop cards you need in your grave.

Heavy Storm// Giant Trunade- Though it is a OTK deck; those staples are still useful so your OTK isnt stopped or negated.

D.D.R- Can use one of you do run Industrial Strength

Reckless Greed- Can help draw power in this deck alot

Judgement of Thunder- If you do stay with a slower OTK deck..then this would help to get rid of pesky cards on the field.

Portable Battery Pack- This card can be optional if you feel you have enough Revival for AA already; Otherwise..one or two don't hurt.

Overall the deck looks playable; Personally though I prefer it to run faster so you get the cards you need quicker...because it can be hard to stall with a Batteryman deck..since none of the monsters by themselves will stop much.
Back to top Go down
firestack002
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
firestack002

Male Posts : 29
DUA Points : 513

Duelist Information
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue75/100{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Win - Lose: 10 - 10

PostSubject: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm

this otk is so hard to beat
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Experience:
{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Left_bar_bleue83/100{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:21 am

firestack002 wrote:
this otk is so hard to beat

Yes and no.

Like any OTK deck; You simply have to know what you REALLY have to counter and what is simply flash and flare.

What I mean is...with most OTK decks..they usualy involve some fancy draw engine..which is all flash...drawing tons of meaningless cards to simply get 2-3 specific cards in the deck really narrows down what is actually relevant to counter..and what is just show.

Batteryman OTK comprises only a few key cards.

Batteryman AA- You can BTH after the first one since he hits the field with 2k atk at that point..so there goes any OTK. Also..infernal reckless summon can't be used except on the first batteryman; due to his atk being too high if 2 are on the field.

Infernal reckless summon- BTH any of the Batteryman AA and its GG. Also..if you can simply BOM his monster or yours...then you prevent the effect from resolving.

Short Circut- Key card in the strategy and counterable many ways.

Point I would make more less is; Simply know what you have to counter and what you don't when playing a OTK deck and seperate key cards from plays done for flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK   {ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ADV-Fix}Batteryman OTK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Downtown Domino :: Combos and strategies-
Jump to: