Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

The Official spellcaster thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
The Official spellcaster thread Left_bar_bleue109/130The Official spellcaster thread Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

The Official spellcaster thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Because Spellcasters need their own thread too
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
The Official spellcaster thread Left_bar_bleue83/100The Official spellcaster thread Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 am

I'm surprised this area hasn't gotten some replies,o0

I've messed around with spellcaster types somewhat recently and their not all that bad.

A somewhat basic spellcaster deck I've messed with uses these general monsters.

Night end Sorcerer X3
Magical Exemplar X3
The Tricky X2
Summoner Monk
Lyla X2
Magical Marionette
Breaker
Apprentice Magician X2
Old Vindictive Magician

You can swap some of those monsters out and get fancy with the magic traps but more less With that General set up you can get out easy Arcanite synchros...with the + effect of night end sorcerer to remove 2 cards from your opp grave anytime it is special summoned.
Plus with exemplar, you can get out Night ends from your hand or grave with the use of one spell card for Exemplars effect. You can add more lights if you want to make it chaos sorcerer playable also if you want to go that route.

Overall it can be a pretty nice deck if built correctly...and if Magical Citidel Hits KC...you can run that to instead make more use of the tempest magician synchro to burn your opponents lp while you beatdown him/her.

I can make a general deck recipe for a deck like this if someone is interested in one. I would stick to a KC build though so you can actually use the deck in-game.

P.S- I saw someone who used a Jester Deck and thought it looked kinda fun to use for general use; If someone happens to have a basic recipe for one, I'd like to see it:P
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
The Official spellcaster thread Left_bar_bleue109/130The Official spellcaster thread Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 am

I Think every Spellcaster player is waing to the citadel too hit KC. The tricky is a really good monster, it really helps synchros. to complete ur spellcaster list i will add 2 Frequenty Magician. its a lvl 2 tuner that helps to synchro arcanite with the tricky and he is also another target for apprentice magician. he is also a Light monster so he can be run with chaos Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
The Official spellcaster thread Left_bar_bleue99/110The Official spellcaster thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 am

we know that, but I still prefer the old magician lock down deck. It is village of spellcaster. It still work until know.
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:
The Official spellcaster thread Left_bar_bleue83/100The Official spellcaster thread Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 am

Village decks are ok..but Kc is missing a few cards here or there to make them effectively. I've tried skilless village...holy village..and infected village...all are pretty fun....ive used that generic spellcaster deck i listed tho with village and it techs ok in there since your bound to have a spellcaster on the field most of the time more less.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Damn is there a Village deck that u haven't tried yet Jalice Rolling Eyes Cool
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
Damn is there a Village deck that u haven't tried yet Jalice Rolling Eyes Cool

Haha...I wanted to see how they ran more less.

Skilless village is pretty basic...but skill drain is semi-limited now so..meh

Infected village was nice, but crush card getting banned only leaves you with the other two virus cards.

Holy village is probably the most playable still of the three.

I've seen another village variant with Eatos, but either or...relying on a single field card is a tad annoying..
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey today i was talking With Dreamfall about a tech and its pretty cool tho, it can be an anoying combo Razz

Secret Village of Spellcasters
+ Royal Decree
+ Relinquished

Relinquished is an anoying monster and he can cuz big damage to your opponent strategy when he cant get rid of it Cool
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 pm

I've kinda wanted to try out Northwemko + citadel + maybe decree to lock down the opponent and be able to maintain a nei invincible field presence.

If you can summon Wemko with Releaser and be able to prevent your opponent from special summoning..and have decree out; Then as long as you can maintain citadel...wemko will be almost un-killable..long as you can protect her with say honest in case a hl beater gets thru the special summoning negation.

I haven't worked on the deck personally yet though, but may when I have the time too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official spellcaster thread   The Official spellcaster thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official spellcaster thread
Page 1 of 1