Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

The First Girl/Boy You Like

Go down 
+6
Fox1987GW
JaliceDakari
XxD-D-D-D-D-DuelxX
vhoan_the_wolf
Dvs
Yuri Bakura
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue99/110The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty
PostSubject: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Just tell your story who is the first girl/boy you like and also how you like him or her. please do not cheat or add something that didn't happen. Just write your story xD It may take long time to remember. I will post it tomorrow xD because I want to remember how, why, when I like her. And of course, your first girl or boy you like doesn't means the girl or boy like you too.
Back to top Go down
Dvs
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Dvs

Male Posts : 31
DUA Points : 291

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue38/100The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 0

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Now this is one strange topic but i like it ;D more talks what is not concerned about yugioh ;D love stories is beatiful thingy but sometimes its very sad ;D
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Male Posts : 154
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue57/110The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)
Win - Lose: 7 - 20

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

the 1st girl i liked was named carly and i was in 1st grade she didnt even know i liked he and i never told her to this day i wish i had the nerve to just say hey i like you lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Dvs
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Dvs

Male Posts : 31
DUA Points : 291

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue38/100The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 0

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 pm

First girl i ever liked was named...forget it ,her name doesn't matter.Most important is that we were togheter for two years.Was best two years in my life so far, then again i was very young, but yet i know what fealing is love ;D we ended up tragical coz i was so childish and i didn't noticed things which i should have noticed Crying or Very sad but still.life is riding straight ,maybe in the future i feel same fealing ;D now it's just very beatiful memories Razz
Back to top Go down
XxD-D-D-D-D-DuelxX
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red

DUA Points : 63

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue0/100The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:09 am

the first girl i ever liked was named sarah, we were best friends in first and second grade, but then she got kinda creepy and stalkerish, plush she had a lying problem, but she went to like a reform school thing and grew up and stuff now, she looks pretty good, now i wonder if i shoulda stuck with it :/
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue83/100The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 am

Hmm..First girl I liked or had a "crush" on as they say, was named amanda. Long story short though..as I found out more about her..she turned out to be a total bitch; So glad I never got involved with my first "crush"; Personally...I enjoy being single:P
Back to top Go down
Fox1987GW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Fox1987GW

Male Posts : 99
DUA Points : 333

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue26/110The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (26/110)
Win - Lose: 11 - 33

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 pm

The first girl i liked was my girlfriend for like 2 months at age of 14 Smile We became best friends after, both dated 4 or 5 people and now are back together since one year. Smile Think i'm gonna stick with her :p real weird :p
Back to top Go down
KaoKane
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
KaoKane

Male Posts : 49
DUA Points : 13

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue20/100The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Win - Lose: 5 - 3

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

shit the first girl i like / kissed was girl that her family was friends with mine i think we where like 8 i dunno her name was ummm god kids dont do drugs lol shit cant remeber the name either but anyways she freaking hot now still to this day i remind her that we used to kiss all the time wen we where young lol she like that sick lol punchs me she lieks me still lol
Back to top Go down
Enrise
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Enrise

Male Posts : 17
DUA Points : 143

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue5/100The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm

first girl I ever liked (without them having to like me first, which keeps happening)
was called alexandra. Found her in a MMORPG and was a war buddy of hers. Eventually I did tell her, but was told off at the time as she was seeing someone else for the while. Then she quit for months with me wondering what happened, and when she returned, everything was different such that I couldn't find any way to talk to her like before, even though she was single when she came back. In the end she just disappeared again, like almost all of my friends (which now has me wondering if making friends, or any sort of relationship overall is worth it)

(every friend I made, every person who showed that cared about me, I would shw the same doubled. When they go without saying a word, feels like someone stuck a knife somewhere in your body and lodged it there, one in particular left a broadsword> Even though the knives have been removed and the scars healed, physiological damage is still under repair. Still, once you need help, ask me)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue14/110The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Belive me you really dont want to know xD
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Richlik123

Male Posts : 105
DUA Points : 272

Duelist Information
Experience:
The First Girl/Boy You Like Left_bar_bleue34/110The First Girl/Boy You Like Empty_bar_bleue  (34/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 17

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:17 pm

i want to know >] >] Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Girl/Boy You Like   The First Girl/Boy You Like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Girl/Boy You Like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Downtown Domino :: Gossip Center-
Jump to: