Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

our site on youtube.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Male Posts : 154
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
our site on youtube.com Left_bar_bleue57/110our site on youtube.com Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)
Win - Lose: 7 - 20

our site on youtube.com Empty
PostSubject: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 am

i have a good idea if most or all of us can download hyper cam 1 and download a dropbox from dropbox.com we can make a youtube.com page and upload all of are videos and get are site out there so there mite be more people to join here is the link to drop box and the one to hyper cam 1 if any one wants to download them there free and awesome. all we need is for the mods or addmins to make a youtube.com profile and then we can get started of course this is only if they want to and i put these downloads for all of you to use.

1st drop box

https://www.dropbox.com/

2nd hyper cam 1

http://download.cnet.com/HyperCam/3000-13633_4-10004511.html
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
our site on youtube.com Left_bar_bleue83/100our site on youtube.com Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 am

Sounds interesting...would be willing to make some vids myself...but idk how much my com can do personally sadly..been meaning to get a new com since the one i use atm is junk,lol....but wither i do the idea or not..i still think its a neat thing to try out.
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:
our site on youtube.com Left_bar_bleue57/110our site on youtube.com Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 am

well to let you know i am using window 2k and it works on my comp so any thing after 2k will work just fine
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Experience:
our site on youtube.com Left_bar_bleue99/110our site on youtube.com Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 am

i got hypercam long ago LOL I always use it to record duel, and if people don't want confirm, i still got proof xD But if u use hyper cam in normal speed of recording, you need to wait long time to upload at youtube ... so i change the speed to faster xD upload will be faster xD

and anyway, i will consider it xD
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Experience:
our site on youtube.com Left_bar_bleue83/100our site on youtube.com Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 am

vhoan_the_wolf wrote:
well to let you know i am using window 2k and it works on my comp so any thing after 2k will work just fine

Well I use Xp still, but running the program itself isn't the issue..as is my computer is simply old...

My processor has been going out for awhile now so its overall speed and abilitiy to process things has went into the dirt to say the least,lol
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

well if your comp is dieing then there nothing you can do but if you can figure away out to make this happen i can help with the little stuff like how to use dropbox and stuff Smile and if some one has all ready used or downloaded it if you put a file in it from the desk top it takes 1 hour to up to the site
Back to top Go down
KaoKane
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
KaoKane

Male Posts : 49
DUA Points : 13

Duelist Information
Experience:
our site on youtube.com Left_bar_bleue20/100our site on youtube.com Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Win - Lose: 5 - 3

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our site on youtube.com   our site on youtube.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our site on youtube.com
Page 1 of 1