Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

favorite video game series

Go down 
+8
Fox1987GW
Richlik123
Dreamfall
Kyuukyoku
Scorpion67
JaliceDakari
SabreW
vhoan_the_wolf
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Male Posts : 154
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue57/110favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)
Win - Lose: 7 - 20

favorite video game series Empty
PostSubject: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 am

my favorite video game series has to be the

Metal Gear series i love to play as solid snake as go around doing spy stuff Smile

so what is your guys?
Back to top Go down
SabreW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
SabreW

Male Posts : 79
DUA Points : 133

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue7/100favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)
Win - Lose: 1 - 24

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:32 am

My favorite video game series is definitely the Tales Series. Ever since I first played Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube, I've been hooked on getting the other games. Right now I'm trying to get a hold of an Xbox so that I can play Tales of Vesperia.
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue83/100favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 am

SabreW wrote:
My favorite video game series is definitely the Tales Series. Ever since I first played Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube, I've been hooked on getting the other games. Right now I'm trying to get a hold of an Xbox so that I can play Tales of Vesperia.

Tales on Gamecube was fun (did beat it); they made a 2nd part to that game though with the characters being older.

Anyhow...I don't know if I have a favorite necesarely.....I've played alot of various series.

.Hack, Final fantasy (most all the games..), Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Breath of Fire, Zelda (loved link to the past and orcarina of time), Chrono trigger//cross, Shadow hearts, umm....ye..alot of series ive played and beat.

I unfortunately dont play video games much anymore so im starting to get behind when it comes to new age games...but ye...too many to pick one fav. :p
Back to top Go down
SabreW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
SabreW

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue7/100favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Quote :
they made a 2nd part to that game though with the characters being older.

Yeah, I've got that one too. I say they should've kept the original voice acting for the original characters (except for Genis, his was funny XD).

And yeah, I've played the Persona and .Hack series, and they are fun for me too. And I, shamefully, am just starting to get into the Final Fantasy series as well.

Last edited by SabreW on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue109/130favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Tales series are Freaking good clown

But my favorite video game series is DEFINITLY MEAGA MAN !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue83/100favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:29 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Tales series are Freaking good clown

But my favorite video game series is DEFINITLY MEAGA MAN !!!! cheers

Haven't played mega man in ages...but ive played most the games in the series. By far tho my favorite character was Zero; Black zero was kinda cool as well after getting infected with the Sigma Virus.

@ Saber, Just getting into FF? lol...very shameful :p

My fav. FF game is probably 7...game is still considered one of the best FF and a classic. Cloud Strife, Sephiroth (Awesome rivalry), Tifa lockheart <--bombshell hot. Then FF 8 was about the last good FF game...the only noteable character though is Squall.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue109/130favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 am

Hey Jalice i didnt get the time to read all ur post, kinda surprise you get to play the Shin Megami Tensei Serie Cool Thats some real thing !!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:51 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Hey Jalice i didnt get the time to read all ur post, kinda surprise you get to play the Shin Megami Tensei Serie Cool Thats some real thing !!! What a Face

Hehe....The game is surprisenly accurate with the monsters it lists. A good friend of mind knows about a fair amount about the pagan religion and the creatures that accompany the many seals of solomon and most of the monsters in the series are accuratly depicted,xD

They have different versions of the game though. I haven't played much of the original series....but I have played devil survivor on DS, Some of the persona series on playstation..and some of the digital devil saga on ps2. So ye,lol...
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah Digital Devil Saga was an amazing seri but did u get to play Nocturne on PS2 ?
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:00 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Yeah Digital Devil Saga was an amazing seri but did u get to play Nocturne on PS2 ?

No Neutral

I recall seeing that Dante from DMC made a cameo in the game though; which is kinda neat...I've played the complete DMC series as well,xD First game was amazing..great gothic atmosphere...2nd game was so-so...third was very fun...4th..eh..so-so..given you use a new character in nero for your main....

Also 100th post,xD
Back to top Go down
SabreW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
SabreW

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Quote :

My fav. FF game is probably 7...game is still considered one of the best FF and a classic. Cloud Strife, Sephiroth (Awesome rivalry), Tifa lockheart <--bombshell hot. Then FF 8 was about the last good FF game...the only noteable character though is Squall.

TT_TT I know, I know! I am a clown for not playing them earlier!

Although, after playing FF7 at my cousin's house and FFX at my stepbrother's, I now am including the Final Fantasy Series as a staple in my Video Game List. (And I do not disagree with you that Tifa is VERY sexy! Cool)
Back to top Go down
Kyuukyoku
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
Kyuukyoku

Male Posts : 89
DUA Points : 302

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue85/100favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 9

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:36 pm

I love the Resident Evil series ^_^
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:11 am

SabreW wrote:
Quote :

TT_TT I know, I know! I am a clown for not playing them earlier!

Although, after playing FF7 at my cousin's house and FFX at my stepbrother's, I now am including the Final Fantasy Series as a staple in my Video Game List. (And I do not disagree with you that Tifa is VERY sexy! Cool)

haha, If you've ever seen the FF7 movie they made; Advent Children; she looks amazing in there as well Razz If I was clould, I'd marry that in a heartbeat,xD

Which by the way; I recommend to anyone that has played FF7 to watch, is a great CGI rendition of the story after the ending from the PSX game, and has quite a few fight scenes in it.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue14/110favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm

DMC are cool series ... xD
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Richlik123

Male Posts : 105
DUA Points : 272

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue34/110favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (34/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 17

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Devil May Crsy 4 Smile best Smile
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Richlik123

Male Posts : 105
DUA Points : 272

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue34/110favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (34/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 17

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Devil May Crsy 4 Smile best Smile
Back to top Go down
Fox1987GW
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Fox1987GW

Male Posts : 99
DUA Points : 333

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue26/110favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (26/110)
Win - Lose: 11 - 33

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Guildwars game, awsome mmorpg Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
DUTD Champion
DUTD Champion
Fallen King

Male Posts : 116
DUA Points : 798

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue88/130favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (88/130)
Win - Lose: 31 - 8

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 pm

My favorite game series are God Of War series.God of war 3 has AWESOME graphics and a lot of blood xD!!!
Back to top Go down
Mizara
Archfiend Red Leader
Archfiend Red Leader
Mizara

DUA Points : 131

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue0/0favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Silent Hill series till The Room(not including this 1)
and Resident Evil series till RE 5(not included), 4th wasn't as awesome as other 3, yet it still was a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 am

OHHHHHHH I Have to agree with Silent Hill :O
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 am

Silent Hill is ok..but the newest one (Shattered Memories) is kinda weird..but is a interesting concept I suppose on the premise of the game. ( If you've played it; you'll know what im talking about ).
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Haha , What are you talking about, that game was cool cuz you dont have any weapon to get rid of those nightmare creatures Razz so you just keep on running from them trying to get out of their range , that was kinda realistic in some points . what i have to say tho is the nightmares are kinda weird and some are really anoying cuz the map is weird too Razz
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol...I was speaking more to the fact you had to take a psychological profile while playing the game. Believe their was 5-6 psychological tests during the game. I forgot how many different endings there was depending how you did on the tests though.
Back to top Go down
Metamaniac
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Metamaniac

DUA Points : 364

Duelist Information
Experience:
favorite video game series Left_bar_bleue32/100favorite video game series Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 2

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm

My favorites:

The Legacy of Kain series: It's an awesome game. It may not have the best graphics or engine. But the storyline is simply to die for. Also the script/vocals/voices and such are amazing! I've never got carried away in a game as much as when i played this game.
It has funny and ironic humor in it, wondeful plot twists, boss battles that almost compare to the Legend of Zelda boss battles, and many hours of gaming sweetness!

The Legend of Zelde Series:A fantastic fantasy world with creative monsters and a unique storyline. What more could you ask for? This may look like your ordinary 'save the princess' game, but it is so much more! I loved the fact that they purposely didn't use any vocals/voices to really make it feel so that you were not only the player, but also the hero in the game. The music really gets you in a gaming mood and almost everytime fits the scenery perfectly. The puzzles are fun and not very much solvable. The boss battles were very original. I loved how you always had to use the key item you found in a dungeon to defeat the boss in that same dungeon. xD
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Zelda was a amazing series and probably one of my favorites. I unfortunately stopped playing video games awhile back, so i lost touch with the series..as well as some others.

The original SNES game was great..beat it..

Beat the GBA games of zelda as well.

Beat both games for N64 (ocarina being prob the best game of the series that i played)

Played the windwaker one for gamecube...but absolutely hated the graphic style for it. The ending was ok though.

I wish i could have played twilight princess on wii..but oh well...really did want to finish the ganondorf saga that started in ocarina. I did see the ending tho....the way ganon~ dies...thats just...dunno..lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite video game series   favorite video game series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite video game series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next