Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Deck Lists On KC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue83/100Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Deck Lists On KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:36 am

I figured I would make a simple topic to allow everyone to get to know fellow players in the Academy by seeing what they like to use when they duel.

You don't have to post all of your Kc decks or any if you don't wish too, but for those willing to share; You can show what it is you like to use and maybe what your favorite deck is as it stands now.

Now, It would be rude of me to make this thread and not show my own deck(s), So i'll post what i have saved in KC atm.

1. Fortune Ladies
Notes-Deck I posted here for everyone.I Am still testing with it.
2. Zero Zombies
Notes-May be changing this off to a normal Zero Deck Soon
3. Gladiator Beast
Notes-Pretty Basic build; Partial Stun
4. Six Samurai
Notes-Still Working on it some for up-to-date builds
5. FlameSworn
Notes-Nothing much to say here...
6. Disaster Dragon
Notes-May use a BEWD Hopeless build over this
7. BlackWing
Notes-ZzZZzZ archetype IMO, but keep it there anyways..
8. Dark Machina
Notes-Mostly Finished, but still testing some.
9. Reptilianne
Notes-Love snakes and serpents so use simply due to favoritism Razz Vaskii FTW
10. X-Sabers
Notes-Probably my favorite Meta Deck Still..nuf said
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue53/110Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Tino's Deck   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 am

1. Gladiator Beast
My all time favorite deck just because of all the combos you can do with them.
2. Blackwings
They are alright, they have been crippled a bit but I know they will get much better when shining darkness comes out.
3. GraveFlameCat
My favorite deck right now. A little of bit of what is good right now, It has the potential to beat every deck out there
4. Disaster Dragon
It is just a fun deck that I duel with once in a while
5. Crystal Beast
Its just a deck I made for fun but its not tha.t great to play with just because its hard to play with it in kaiba corps, this deck is getting replaced soon
6. Xsabers
I need to build them better but I need to find time between all the other decks
7. Machina Gadgets
My second favorite deck right now. I change it all the time
8. Six Samurais
A deck with some potential
9. Absolute Zero Deck
This is a new deck I have been experimenting with. It could become one of my favorites
10. Lightsworn Krystia
A deck I made just to show people that Lightsworns are not dead yet. They still have a bunch of potential

I cannot build anymore or I would have some more
Back to top Go down
Ray1500
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
Ray1500

Male Posts : 33
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue38/100Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 7

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists On KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am

1. FairySworn
Old deck I decided to keep with me.
2. Fortune Ladies
Another Old deck I built some time ago.
3. Dimensional Eatos
Recently built deck, tested very well so far.
4. Diva Zombies
Most recent deck.
5. X-Sabers
Old deck ,decided to keep it for Meta-game.
6. Debris-Hime
An old Japanese Meta-game deck, wanted to build one.
7. Hamster Synchro
Fun deck to play with it, also quite competitive.
8. Quickdraw Synchron Turbo
Also another fun deck to play with.
9. Blackwings
Kept For Meta-game reasons.
10. Machina Gadgets
3rd most recent build, tested quite well.
Back to top Go down
KaoKane
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
KaoKane

Male Posts : 49
DUA Points : 13

Duelist Information
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue20/100Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Win - Lose: 5 - 3

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists On KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

fav deck would be my burner/anti heal deck i use both methdons wen i can get a real draw
2. be my zw deck
3. hopless deck red combo / with blues ult shining
4. be my jar 2 mill deck i just like sitting thee watch cards go to grave for some reason i dunno
5. i hate LS cats glads deck so i dont play them
6.blackwing thought about it never really got in to it
archfeind deck used to be my fav but way ive been drawing wouldnt even use it lol

welll that about it lol
Back to top Go down
KaoKane
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
KaoKane

Male Posts : 49
DUA Points : 13

Duelist Information
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue20/100Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Win - Lose: 5 - 3

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists On KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

fav deck would be my burner/anti heal deck i use both methdons wen i can get a real draw
2. be my zw deck
3. hopless deck red combo / with blues ult shining
4. be my jar 2 mill deck i just like sitting thee watch cards go to grave for some reason i dunno
5. i hate LS cats glads deck so i dont play them
6.blackwing thought about it never really got in to it
archfeind deck used to be my fav but way ive been drawing wouldnt even use it lol

welll that about it lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Male Posts : 85
DUA Points : 484

Duelist Information
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue23/100Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 4

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists On KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:39 am

Well, my favorite kind of decks are highly competitive ones on one hand, and highly original decks on the other hand. Original doesn't necessarily mean good, but it can, and if not, they're fun anyway. For the most part, I like to try to make all my decks in real life too

1.Flaming synchro cat
my top real life deck right now. Sychro cat, of course, used to be highly otk, and the limiting if summoner monk, rescue cat, cold wave and giant trunade limited it quite a bit, but u think it's still an amazing deck. I recently added the flamvell engine to replace my mystic tomatoes and other random cards, like phantom of chaos and chaos sorceror

2.Divine six samurai
one of my other real life decks. Oddly enough, this deck hasn't taken any kind of ban/limit hit at ALL. They're even better than they used to be in fact, but they just aren't top deck material anymore, but I'm trying my hardest to change that. I'm trying two different strategies fir this deck. One is to lock the field with cards like royal oppression, yaichi and gravity bind, and running 3 yarizas for repeated direct attacks. The other is focused more with special summoning like a madman, destroying your opponent's cards with one for one cards and hotss, and using beatsticks (I.e. Zanji and turret warrior). Btw, I call it divine six sam bc I run the legal obelisk in it in real life

3.Flamsaber
oddly enough, there's nm to say about this deck. X-sabers are a pretty good meta deck that is often overlooked. But that makes me like it more, bc not many people run it (it's semi-original), and it's unlikely to be banned/limited much, if at all. I'll probably change this to a pure x-saber soon

4.Monarch synchro
my third place choice for "the next big deck", the second place being infernities. But I can't build infernities bc the all the right packs haven't came out yet, and I'm NOT making one in real life bc it will immediately be banned/limited. first place goes to machina gadgets, which are a. Amazing, b. Not all that expensive to build, and c. Aren't crippled by consecrated light. Anyway... Monarch synchro is great bc it doesn't rely too much on synchros OR tributing. And if you do it right, the support combos in such a way that the support or either don't cancel each other out. Also, not a whole lot of a single attribute, so no consecrated light for you side-decking people in real life. The build works even better if you run ladd (which I haven't tried yet)

5.Macro monarchs
uses a similar build as the previous deck, but obviously switches out some cards for macro cosmos, d.d. Survivors, and d.d. Scout planes. Works pretty well so far too, just needs more testing. I think it has the potential to be better than the first, bc you have more treeborn frog and call of the haunted type cards to use when macro is active (the d.d.s and d.d.r. respectively)

6.Lightsworn
bah humbug to all you who smack talk lightsworns. Lumina being limited was a shame, but I think lightsworn can still hold their own in tournaments. Infernities are going to be amazing, but they, like blackwings, but not quite to that extent, will be hurt by consecrated light. Anyway, i'm giving this a whirl on kc before I attempt making it in real life, so let's see if light shall prevail!

7.Blackwing
most likely won't make this in real life, bc of the afore-mentioned consecrated light, but side decks aren't very common/useful in kc, so I'm trying this out too. Can't seem to find the right build or support though. Tips would be appreciated.

8.Dark world syncro
I <3 synchros lol. Had this deck type used against me while dueling someone random on kc, and he pretty much destroyed my synchro cat deck. Sadly, I forgot to invite him to DUA... Anyway, this deck has a LOT of potential, and like no one uses it, which makes it perfect. Still needs mire testing though

9.Crystal beast synchro (incomplete)
eh... Not sure about this one yet. It's highly original and had potential, but i'm not sure how dead draws would work out with it. Still in the embryo stage with this deck, I need to work on finishing the others more.

10.Gadget machina (incomplete)
like I said, great deck type, vongola-x in particular ran me over with this deck type. I'm going to make it, just not sure how to run it yet.

Basically, most of my decks need further testing to meet my standards, but i've realized one good deck won't cut it
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Male Posts : 85
DUA Points : 484

Duelist Information
Experience:
Deck Lists On KC Left_bar_bleue23/100Deck Lists On KC Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 4

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck lists on KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:41 am

Hm... That was quite a bit longer than I wanted it to be lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deck Lists On KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Lists On KC   Deck Lists On KC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Lists On KC
Page 1 of 1