Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

View Tournament/Important Duel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Male Posts : 475
DUA Points : 3561

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 3
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue78/120View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (78/120)
Win - Lose: 35 - 3

View Tournament/Important Duel Empty
PostSubject: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 pm

This will be the topic for the viewing of the semi-finals and finals of our tournaments. Vhoan_the_wolf will post an instruction for the teamviewer and the viewing will be managed here. The time and date for each view will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Male Posts : 154
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue57/110View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)
Win - Lose: 7 - 20

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:20 pm

With Team Viewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.

what this means is that if both players have downloaded this program that both players can see the others desktop but only one at a time also it also means that if both players are not reasonable and mature they can cause problems that may upset the other player that is why I'm also showing you this

Team Viewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.

basically if you are having a problem (witch no one should) but if this is happening then you can trust on the security features to help you out also

The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.

this means that even if you have a firewall or other security measures on your pc this program should by pass that for faster serves however it will not bring any harm to your pc and if you don't like the program simple uninstall it Smile

now that you know a little about Team Viewer here is the link to the web site download the free version if you can not find it on the home page it is the big green button that says "download now it's free" after then download you need to install it during the set up here is the setting you should follow

http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx?split=B

click install then click next

click personal/ non-commercial use then click next

click both the accept and agree options then click next

click the normal installation (default) then click next "don't be worried about the pass word there is two types ill get to that later tough"

then click full access (recommended) then click next

you will then see the installing bar loading

then click finish

the installation is now complete good job

now there should be a short cut to the program on you desktop and the program should open it self (only after a installation) and you should see a bar on the left that asked for a ID four options and a connect to partner button the only option that ever you be clicked is remote support and a blue box on the left that has a ID and PASSWORD "remember i said not to be worried this is why" there are two chooses to a password i would recommend to use the 6 digit number password and as for the ID it should be a 9 digit number know you are ready to start all you need to do is have someone with Team Viewer and ask them or give them your ID and type that in the bar on the let and then it will prompt you to put in there pass word then put in there password and you will be on there computer

now for the security feature's you will notice that there will be a small window that pops up if your the person that desktop is being viewed you can see that there is a little mouse icon in that window if it is green then the person that can see the others desktop can move there mouse click on there programs and control the others pc but you can click the mouse icon it will then be red and they will be unable to do that also just close the window to stop any and all other viewers seeing your desktop until you let them back in Smile

if there are any other question just pm me and i will try to help
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Duelist Information
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue78/120View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (78/120)

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Theme Deck Tournament #2 FINALS

Vongola-x vs Scorpion67

Time: 16.00 GTM+2

For the ones to connect you will have 10min for that 15.50-16.00 after that do NOT connect because it will disturb us.

Vongola-x:

ID: 684 049 877
Pass: 8861

Scorpion67:

ID : 687 404 627
Password : 9769

Last edited by Vongola-x on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue99/110View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 am

Topic Move To Academy Announcement and Upgraded To Global Announcement
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue109/130View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:41 pm

I dont know why i cant edit your post so i will post my ID and pasword here

ID : 687 404 627
Password : 9769
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue99/110View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 pm

I guess I will create a new topic later, which is Live Duel. Then I will let those who get to final or semi final to post their Teamviewer there so people can watch. This topic is to tell people to download this Teamviewer. I think everybody agree right ?
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 pm

I agree with that. That way it won't become a mess Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue109/130View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Yes i Agree Smile
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:
View Tournament/Important Duel Left_bar_bleue57/110View Tournament/Important Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 pm

ok so is this match 16.00 GTM+2 PM or AM the there? so that i can set it up Smile and what day is this happening Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm

vhoan_the_wolf wrote:
ok so is this match 16.00 GTM+2 PM or AM the there? so that i can set it up Smile and what day is this happening Smile

It WAS today xD and 1 more stupid question about PM or AM look I wrote 16.00 xD Am and PM have only 12 hours LOL (sorry if I was to hard on you)
Back to top Go down
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

lol opss im not used to military time ?? srry Smile and i missed the match that sucks Smile well i made a post and found a chart so that doesn't happen again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: View Tournament/Important Duel   View Tournament/Important Duel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View Tournament/Important Duel
Page 1 of 1