Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Plants Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vhoan_the_wolf
Blackrose Violet Leader
Blackrose Violet Leader
vhoan_the_wolf

Male Posts : 154
DUA Points : 345

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Plants Article Left_bar_bleue57/110Plants Article Empty_bar_bleue  (57/110)
Win - Lose: 7 - 20

Plants Article Empty
PostSubject: Plants Article   Plants Article Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am

Hi this is my first article i hope that i can express what I'm trying to and teach every one one of my new found favorite types of YU-GI-OH monsters PLANTS i hope this can teach you what you would like to know

Introduction

Plant monsters were a very unsupported Type, until the pack called Phantom Darkness came out. Since then they have taken shape in many other deck's mostly as a "sub" type to support the main type of deck that was used such as with Insect-Types decks thanks to cards like "Arcane Archer of the Forest" and "Prickle Fairy" how ever the PLANT-Type is so much more, There primary use in a main deck to to swarm with tokens and Special Summons But the other type of decks that they seems to work well with is in a burn type deck. I'm going to talk about both of these types of decks.

How There Used

The main thing about Plants is that there very versatile they can be tributed for many things wither it is so that you can keep your spells or traps or if you want to take out a monster. The key is all in the timing. But they can swarm so fast with tokens so that you wont have to sac important monster and if you do they have several ways to bring them back from the grave.

Recomended Cards for swarm

These are some of the cards you should use (or staples)

Monsters

* Lonefire Blossom
* Tytannial, Princess of Camellias
* Lord Poison
* Gigaplant
* Spirit Reaper
* Sangan
* Botanical Girl
* Nettles
* Twilight Rose Knight
* Debris Dragon
* Dandylion

Synchro Monsters

*Black Rose Dragon

Spells

* Brain Control/Mind Control (for synchro)
* Foolish Burial
* Miracle Fertilizer
* Mark of the Rose
* The World Tree
* Heavy Storm
* Swords of Revealing Light
* Mystical Space Typhoon
* Hidden Armory

Traps

* Sinister Seeds (for token control)
* Mirror Force
* Call of the Haunted
* Wall of Thorns
* Bottomless Trap Hole
* Pollinosis

A little about Plant Swarm

This deck allows you to swarm the field with Plant Type monsters using key cards such as Lonefire Blossom and Gigaplant.With the effect of Lonefire Blossom to bring out Tytannial, Princess of Camellias for an OTK or allow for Gigaplant to quickly swarm the field by bringing back Lonefire Blossom to search out more powerful Plant Type monster form your deck to the field and repeating the same process. You can also use Debris Dragon because it can summon Lonefire Blossom or Dandylion for Synchro Summoning Black Rose Dragon. How ever the prime weakness to this type of deck is Royal oppression
so the idea to side deck a Royal Decree is a option to stop this also the potion to add Jinzo is not a bad idea.

Recomended Cards for burn

These are some of the cards you should use (or staples)

Monster Cards

* Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis
* Phoenixian Seed
* Rose Tentacles
* Violet Witch
* Evil Thorn
* Lonefire Blossom
* Mystic Tomato
* Botanical Girl
* Twilight Rose Knight
* Nettles or Copy Plant (if running Synchro Monsters)

Synchro Monsters

* Queen of Thorns
* Black Rose Dragon

Spell Cards

* Seed Cannon
* Black Garden
* Trade-In
* Fragrance Storm
* Terraforming
* Foolish Burial
* Burial from a Different Dimension
* Swords of Revealing Light

Trap Cards

* Backfire
* Magic Cylinder
* Ivy Shackles
* Wall of Thorns
* Pollinosis
* Sakuretsu Armor

A little about Plant Burn

Now this deck is based around Phoenixican Cluster Amaryllis and Seed Cannon to collect counters and inflict burn damage to the opponent. The theme of this deck is to drop the Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis into the graveyard and Special Summon them during every end phase, in turn causing up to 2400 point of damage per turn. Again this deck has a big Special Summon weakness and still i would say drop a Royal Decree or Jinzo.

I will be updating this article as much as I can. I hope that this help every one with any Plant type decks Smile please add any comments i just hope there not negative lol Razz
Back to top Go down

Plants Article
Page 1 of 1