Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Host Tournament Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Host Tournament Rules Left_bar_bleue99/110Host Tournament Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

Host Tournament Rules Empty
PostSubject: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Quote :
To people who can organize tournament

Before Host The Tournament

Quote :
- PM me the tournament details and title, please host a tournament which has a nice title, don't host a tournament with weird name and weird rules. I may reject it and remember, tournament which is special is not allow like Triple Threat, tag team or Five on Five format. And it must be 8/16/32 single. After 1 week without a reply from me, you can host it. If you get a reply from me, you can straight host it. If you get a reject reply, please think another tournament and pm me the details and title.
- When you host a tournament, please use this format like I did at

https://duelinguniverse.forumotion.com/finished-tournaments-f39/dueling-universe-top-duelist-2010-t20.htm#46

the format is
Code:

[quote][center]Hamachi : DUTD
Pass : 1234[/center][/quote]

[u][size=18][b]REQUIREMENT[/b][/size][/u]

[color=green]- Post at least 2
- Got KCVDS 1.22
- Can host with IP or Hamachi
- Got rank (Dorm [Get a test to get rank] or DUA Staff)[/color]

[u][size=18][b]FORM[/b][/size][/u]

[color=blue]Username:
KC Name:
Hosting: (Ip or Hamachi or both)[/color]

[u][size=18][b]RULES[/b][/size][/u]

[color=red]
1-NO banned cards are allowed AT ALL.
2-Limited and semi-limited cards are allowed here.
3-NO Burn/Exodia/Stall/God monsters are allowed (Some Can).
4-The duels will be a Match.
5-The duelist needs to find his opponent by himself and duel him withing a week.(Or according to when the other duelists finish)
6-Duels must be posted here as a reply and CONFIRMED from the opponent.
7-The opponent who misses his/her match will be considered as LOST.
8-This tourny will be 8/16/32/64 according to the number of participates SO register now and apply your application to join the academy.
9-You must use the same deck through out the whole tournement.
10-You cant edit your deck from the side deck.[/color]
Registeration Dead Line:
Wednesday 26th of february 2010.

[size=18][u][b]AWARDS[/b][/u][/size]

[color=violet]1st place: 300 DUA Points + 100 EXP + DUTD 2010 Champion Duel Disk
2nd place: 200 DUA Points + 75 EXP + DUTD 2010 Runner Up Duel Disk
3rd place:  100 DUA Points + 50 EXP + DUTD 2010 2nd Runner Up Duel Disk[/color]
This is the code of DUTD, just copy and paste at your tournament there and edit the rules, requirement ... etc

During The Tournament

Quote :
- After you close the registration, please record the duelist who take part in the tournament and make a table at any paper, and then delete all the registration post before posting the table. One more thing, when you close the registration, DO NOT MAKE A NEW TOPIC AT DUELING TOURNAMENT, just move the topic to dueling tournament ... and follow what I tell you just now "After you close the registration, please record the duelist...."
- When you update the result table, please write score too, like
Yuri Bakura VS Jonhboi
2-0
this is important for me to record it at hall of fame, thanks

How To Move A TopiC At Tournament ?

Host Tournament Rules Newbitmapimage2p

New Rules

Quote :
one more rule i want to add, when you guys finish a stage like first round, record all the duel status like

Yuri VS Aster

1-2

then you edit the first round table like this, and delete the result post that Yuri posted and Aster confirmation post.

Yuri VS Aster
1-2

remember clean all the post other than table and update the current table dueling status before moving to next stage.

If you don't understand, ask me xD this is very important for me to make the record at the museum. And if you do not delete the useless post, it will become not tidy ... the example is like my tournament, there is no post other than my table with result.

https://duelinguniverse.forumotion.com/finished-tournaments-f39/dueling-universe-top-duelist-2010-t20.htm

or Vongola-X tournament which I clean it just now,

https://duelinguniverse.forumotion.com/finished-tournaments-f39/lightsworns-vs-blackwings-t708.htm#4456

Last edited by Yuri Bakura on Thu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Duelist Information
Experience:
Host Tournament Rules Left_bar_bleue99/110Host Tournament Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)

PostSubject: Re: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:32 am

How To Move A TopiC At Tournament ?

Host Tournament Rules Newbitmapimage2p
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

one more rule i want to add, when you guys finish a stage like first round, record all the duel status like

Yuri VS Aster

1-2

then you edit the first round table like this, and delete the result post that Yuri posted and Aster confirmation post.

Yuri VS Aster
1-2

remember clean all the post other than table and update the current table dueling status before moving to next stage.

If you don't understand, ask me xD this is very important for me to make the record at the museum. And if you do not delete the useless post, it will become not tidy ... the example is like my tournament, there is no post other than my table with result.

https://duelinguniverse.forumotion.com/finished-tournaments-f39/dueling-universe-top-duelist-2010-t20.htm

or Vongola-X tournament which I clean it just now,

https://duelinguniverse.forumotion.com/finished-tournaments-f39/lightsworns-vs-blackwings-t708.htm#4456
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm

tomorrow, if I got time, I will make it simpler, for now, please read it >.<

and one more thing I need to tell anyone, some new rule, some old rules

- Only some PEOPLE ARE ALLOW TO HOST TOURNAMENT, tomorrow i will list it out
- who want to organize tournament please PM yuri bakura first, tournament without permission will be deleted immediately
- IF YOU GET PERMISSION TO ORGANIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RIGHT WAY OF POSTING THE RULES or PRIZE !!!
- people who can organize tournament can only organize 1 tournament in 1 month.
- If you organize a tournament and after a month, the tournament havent finish, you CANNOT organize new one although one month already pass, must finish the old one before making new one
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Experience:
Host Tournament Rules Left_bar_bleue14/110Host Tournament Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)

PostSubject: Re: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Yuri Bakura wrote:
tomorrow, if I got time, I will make it simpler, for now, please read it >.<

and one more thing I need to tell anyone, some new rule, some old rules

- Only some PEOPLE ARE ALLOW TO HOST TOURNAMENT, tomorrow i will list it out
- who want to organize tournament please PM yuri bakura first, tournament without permission will be deleted immediately
- IF YOU GET PERMISSION TO ORGANIZE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RIGHT WAY OF POSTING THE RULES or PRIZE !!!
- people who can organize tournament can only organize 1 tournament in 1 month.
- If you organize a tournament and after a month, the tournament havent finish, you CANNOT organize new one although one month already pass, must finish the old one before making new one

wow thisone suck Razz everyone says soo
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
Host Tournament Rules Left_bar_bleue109/130Host Tournament Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

well i dont understand yuri -.- why u need us to erase all those parts of the thread, last time i closed a oturnament i let you a FULL LIST of all the duels with all the results for each round in the last pasge, that was the last post and u erased my oturnament. ALL the list was clear and all u needed to do is add the wins and loses. i cant do more clear thant that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Host Tournament Rules   Host Tournament Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host Tournament Rules
Page 1 of 1