Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metamaniac
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Metamaniac

DUA Points : 364

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Left_bar_bleue32/100Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 2

Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Ok, first of all. Thank you all very much for participating at the riddle topic i created. I very much appreciate your effort!!

Now, I think riddles are a fun thing to pass the time with. But what do you do while waiting for your answer to be verified? Here's what: you write a story. But not just any ordinairy story... let's make it an interactive one.

Here's how things work. I'll write a chapter to a story. Then i present you guys with some options. These options will be choices of how the characters interact with eachother and the world. You pick one of the options and then you write a continuation to the story in which you put the option you picked into play in a subtle way. After that you present us with some new options and another person picks up on that.

(Oh and pssst, let's make things 18+ until a moderator or administrator says we can't, muwhahahaha!) xD
--> Jep, this is in response to your topic, Dreamfall: 'There are not enough pervy topics' :p

Ok, so here goes:

The Mansion of Transformansion

Chapter one: Prologue

"Some weather.", you mumble to yourself, as you sit in the car driving home from work. You're far from town, or civilisation, for that matter. Lightning rages down from the sky, quickly followed by a loud roar of thunder. This sort of weather is the last thing you need to cheer up your mood after a whole day of work, with a boss who's set to get you fired. "I wonder if I should get a new job.", you think while riding down the wet road. Another barrage of thunder causes you to snap out of your day-dream and makes you concentrate on the road again. All of a sudden you notice a deer walking in front of your car, trying to cross the road. You have only a few seconds to act. Reflexes take over your body as you try to manoeuvre out of the deer's way. This rash action made you loose control of your car, however. You hit the brakes, but it's already too late, and your car crashes into a tree nearby. Luckily, the car's airbags saved you from even the slightest injury. The same can't be said for your car however.

"Great, just great! This is exactly what I need to make my day!" You shout in a rage, while observing the damage to your car. You fetch your mobile phone out of your pocket and try to call for help. "Hmmm, it's no use, i don't have any reach in this craphole in the middle of nowhere.", you state. If you didn't cool your anger yet at this point, the rain certainly would. "I need to look for shelter.", you say, as you look around. You notice a mansion a little distance from where you are standing. "Great! At least some luck. I guess this place isn't totally dead after all." You run over to the mansion and knock on the door. A while later an old man opens up.

Options
- You are male
- You are female

--> As you can see, this is where the story can take a turning point. Your choice will decide how you interact with things, and how the world interacts with you. Your contribution to the story doesn't have to be as long as what i wrote. Hell, it can even be 2 sentences long if you want to. You are allowed to state more options than I did. But it's pretty hard to state more options about gender. Now just to show you how things work, i'll write a continuation to this prologue.

Chapter 2: You are male

"Good evening, young man, my name is Vaco.", the old man says while gently smiling at you. "I take it you need shelter from the rain and to make a phonecall. I can't offer you a phone, since this mansion has none. But what I can offer, is shelter. Do come inside. You are free to roam this mansion as you please. However, let me warn you. Whoever enters this mansion, might not come out the same." With that warning, and a sinister laugh, Vaco dissapears in one of the many hallways of the mansion. You enter cautiously, but at least you're happy that you're not standing under the rain anymore. In front of you, you see four doors.

Options
- You enter the door labeled 'Age'
- You enter the door labeled 'Gender'
- You enter the door labeled 'Weight'
- You enter the door labeled 'Size'
- You explore the other hallways

Now's the best time to show off your writing skills! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Left_bar_bleue14/110Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Chapter 3: Age

You enter the door and you suddenly feel like sleeping.The room in empty and small, theres just wooden Chest in middle of room, you are thinking ''why the hell is chest in middle of the room''.The rain stops and you faint.

-2 hours later-
You woke up.''what the hell was that i might have fever'' but that chest is what annoys you the most is why is chest in middle of empty room, you open the chest, there are clothes and golden necklace.Suddenly girl in midage-like clothes opens the door and shouts ''THIEF!''. Before you have time to explain anything knight in armor comes to room and ties you up. Countless things pops-up in your head and when knight says we should take him to city and they will execute him there, your about to give up on life.When knight drags you out of mansion you notice old man is smiling with creepy smile.

-Long way to city-

Knight violently trowns you to carriage.After you makes up your mind and finally understood what happened noticed girl you saw is goin to city too.

Options
- Bandits shows up
- You try to escape
- You accepted fate
(Sorry for mistakes in text im sleepy)
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
Richlik123

Male Posts : 105
DUA Points : 272

Duelist Information
Experience:
Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Left_bar_bleue34/110Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (34/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 17

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:46 pm

nice i really like your storry
Back to top Go down
Metamaniac
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Metamaniac

DUA Points : 364

Duelist Information
Experience:
Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Left_bar_bleue32/100Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 2

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Amazing Dreamfall. This is exactly what i meant! Alright everybody. Looks like it's clear how things work, so don't be afraid to budge in!

Chapter 4: Bandits show up

"What the hell just happened?", you think, while recovering from the rude way the armored knight threated you. "And what is up with those carnaval costumes! Why is everybody dressed up in these medieval clothes? Ok, calm down. Don't panic. Think! Come on, think!". you force yourself to calm down, and when you finally regained your composure, you observe your environment. The carriage was obviously build to transport prisoners. The wood was enforced with steel and the small windows had steel bars in front of it. "Bah, as if i could even crawl through that window if it didn't have any bars.", you mumble out loud.

"Quiet, prisoner!" You hear a man shout. The sound was damped, as if the words were spoken through a helmet. And so they were. You looked out the barred window and saw the same armored knight, who got you in this mess in the first place, riding on a horse next to the carriage. "Hey!", you shout back, trying to get the guard's attention, "What's going on? Let me out! Where are you taking me!?". The guard, who sounded irritated that you were still talking, said: "You have a lot of nerve! Trying to steal from a noble's house! You deserve no less than to be hanged!"

"Hanged!? Isn't that illegal? And what did he just say? A noble's house?" A thousand questions cross your mind, yet you have no answers to them. Nothing can explain what just happened. Nothing rational, at least. "Unless... did i just really go back in time?". You shake your head left and right in disbelieve, "No! That's impossible. Though the room in that mansion did say 'age'. Could I have been transported to a different time era?" You just noticed that you were talking out loud when the guard interrupted you again: "Would you shut up already! Don't make me come in th..." The guard suddenly stopped talking. After a brief amount of seconds you heard another guard, who sounded even further away shout something about a badit attack, quickly followed by a "In battle formation" by another guy, clearly someone with authority. "Bandit Attack!?", you think as you hear clashing noises of steel hitting steel, and screams of wounded soldiers and bandits.

The battle didn't take very long. Whoever won was obviously in the majority. After a long silence a man opened up. He was scarred all over his face. His clothes where ragged and smelly. With a weird dialect he said, "Oy, looks like we haeve a feallow maete here." He was obviously mistaking you for someone you were not. He continued, "Everyboady in a prisoaner cheerriat is a frieand of mine. Come on out, lad." You exit the charriot. The bright light blinds you for a second or two. Then you see a whole field of dead soldiers, and only some dead bandits. Most were still alive though. The scene was nauseating. You had to put in every effort to keep your last meal in. The bandits quickly packed up whatever loot they could get there hands on and then cleared out, completely ignoring you in the process. "This is insane! I have to get back to the mansion!", you think. Then you noticed a horse getting up that was still alive from which you originaly thought it died in the battle. "yes! The bandits must have thought it was dead as well, since they didn't take it with them!"

While you get on the horse, you try to recall the horse riding lessons you once had when you were little. "Go!", you shout while you get the horse to sprint. It was a single road the whole way back, so you didn't get lost. You find your way back to the mansion, which now looked a lot newer then when you first encountered it in the rain, and knock on the door. It was the very person you expected to open up the door. "Vaco!", you shout in anger. "You're gonna pay for this!", you shout as you approach him. Then a numbness takes a hold of your body, and Vaco says: "Hehe, why don't you try waking up first?". You could give no reply, all you could do is give in to the darkness. After that you feel revitalised, and you wake up, realising you are back in the room that labeled 'age'. "What? Has this whole thing been a dream?", you think as you get up. You leave the room, but not before checking the chest again. It was now empty. "Such a shame, you think. My wive would have loved that necklace."

Options:
- You go to explore one of the other rooms
- You go and try to find Vaco
Back to top Go down
Blight
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
Blight

Male Posts : 76
DUA Points : 172

Duelist Information
Experience:
Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Left_bar_bleue20/100Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 3

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Chapter 5: Find Vaco

You enter the hallway and close the door named ‘age’ behind you. You turn around the corner, not noticing the door disappeared. Right in front of you there is a stairway going up. “ Where could that old man be” you wonder. You go shouting his name all over the place: “Vaco!, Vaco!” but the silence doesn’t change. You decide to go up the stairs to look for him. The stairs lead up, turning to the right, goes down again and brings you to a big round room. In that room you see a door, 1 single door. You can see some lines crossing each other on the floor. That door draws your attention though, it’s like something is pulling you to it. You step forward, eyes locked on the big door. You go to the door, not noticing the pentagram the lines on the floor make. You come before the door. “Damn this door is huge, it looked way smaller before”. You wonder if this way leads to the old man and the moment you touch the door a green light lights up behind the door. That very moment the lines on the floor, forming the pentagram are getting a silver glow. You notice the lines for the first time and in the middle of the pentagram a sudden mist is appearing. The green light behind the door fades away, you try to open the door but it is stuck. This room is giving you the creeps and you decide to go back down. you run back through the mist hoping it’s the right way to the stairs.

You keep running and running. Hell you even run some more. But no stairs appearing. A soft breeze is running past your skin. “Brrrrr, where the hell did that come from?” you wonder. And out of nowhere you are standing on top of a roof. The moonlight shining bright. No lightning, no clouds, only the moon and stars. “Great, this can’t be home. Where is the lightning ?” You go further near the edge of the roof. “Damn that’s a loooooooooong way down”. You turn around and at the place where you where standing no 5 seconds ago a person was standing now. At least you think it is a person. It’s all covered in black clothes, a cloak covering its head, but you can just feel he is looking to you. The person, of which you think it’s a man moves his hand behind its back. Slowly he moves back his hand, holding something of which you can’t see exactly what it is, because of the darkness. In the blink of an eye the dark man moves his hand above his hand throwing the thing it was holding right at you. A loud scream just next to your ear! “What the …”, you turn around quickly and right in front of you is the knife the dark man just threw at you. It’s sticking into the body of something. You have no idea what the thing is in front of you but the smell of dead and despair surrounds it. The creature has huge arms with claws, which seems to be just ready to strike you. The creature’s face consists of 3 eyes and a huge beak with 4 giant teeth in it.
You turn around, the black man holding out his hand to you.

Options:
- You go with the black man
- You start running off yourself
- You start cursing Vaco and jump off the roof
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan

DUA Points : 139

Duelist Information
Experience:
Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Left_bar_bleue14/110Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (14/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:13 pm

- You start cursing Vaco and jump off the roof is mine and Edit:im gonna post today/tommorow
Sorry for being late but PC turned off when i were about to post it and it was ultra long..
ยจ
Edit i have no time now...soo someone else contioue the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation   Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story: The mansion of Transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Downtown Domino :: Gossip Center-
Jump to: