Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War

Go down 
+3
Harper7000
Tino The Sinner
swarm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
swarm
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
swarm

DUA Points : 29

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Left_bar_bleue0/0There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Empty
PostSubject: There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:20 am

I went to this site and they are saying they are the best and showing a list of all the academies they beat...When I saw this I immediately thought we should go up against them.They havent went up against the DUA yet and i think we're gonna rock their world if we go toe to toe with these guys...what do u guys think?
http://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner
Tino The Sinner

Male Posts : 210
DUA Points : 1024

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Left_bar_bleue53/110There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Empty_bar_bleue  (53/110)
Win - Lose: 25 - 8

PostSubject: Re: There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:47 am

DAD is one of the oldest academies still active, no wonder why they have a lot of wins
If we go against them, that would mean we are playing the big leagues, and if we win that would put us in a good spot in the academy rankings.
I really think we could beat them, but it would be up to yuri to decide if we are ready or not
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Male Posts : 85
DUA Points : 484

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Left_bar_bleue23/100There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 4

PostSubject: Re: There should be a DUA vs. DAD war   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:25 am

My personal opinion: I'll take on any challenge, but I think it's a good idea to wait until we get the academy in full working order by hiring new staff. Then, we should def try to go for the top. If we win, DUA will be a lot more popular
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Left_bar_bleue99/110There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:09 pm

DAD = =!!! that is a very good academy and their academy have a lot of pro, ermm

I guess we should have a war with them but I will do the new academy first and then register our academy at KCTAU
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
The_Dutch_Prince

Male Posts : 4
DUA Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Yuri Bakura wrote:
DAD = =!!! that is a very good academy and their academy have a lot of pro, ermm

I guess we should have a war with them but I will do the new academy first and then register our academy at KCTAU

As a former Admin of DAD Academy I can assure you that we lucksack all the time inpretty much all wars. Our war team has taken some blows because of the leaving of a few respectfull and even feared duelists ( sheehs that sounds weird ). I personally stepped down from the Adminship cause i had no time for it anymore plus i wasnt needed so to the point of which i was headed.

I personally would love a war vs DUA or the new DUA, i have already seen many good players in DUA and it wouldnt even suprise if you guys won 7-2 or something .

In order to get in contact with DAD academy ( if you want to war ) contact Dark Armed Dragon, The Winged Dragon of Ra or KingMP94 and Ballin1521.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Left_bar_bleue109/130There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Well DUA have some talent but we dont have a complete war team like DAD academy have. DAD war team is one of the best academy war team i ever saw and DUA only rely on maybe 4 or 5 players so i dont think we are ready for that war, maybe when DUA will be bigger we can afford to do such a war but not right now

And Swarm your not part of the war team so plz dont post this kind if things Razz
Back to top Go down
UltimateDragoMancer
UltimateDragoMancer

Male Posts : 4
DUA Points : 4

PostSubject: Acceling to New Heights   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey I know im new here but I need all of your help. I feel as if its time to get new card for KCVDS and im trying to start a petition on kaibacorporation.com, by posting the same thing we can get kaiba to see the post and if enough of us do it, he'll bend to our proposal. So all I need is for you is to do is copy and paste what i have below at least just once please on kaibacorporation.com:

Everyone who reads this, try to get Seto Kaiba to read it ASAP
I know Kaiba is a very busy guy, but I think its time KCVDS got some new cards, such as the Accel Synchro Cards and some other cards, such as Shooting Star Dragon, Formula Synchron, Tech Genus Cyber Magician SC-01, and Tech Genus Cyber Blade Gunner MAXX-10000, and the Dragunity Cards. If you want to check out these cards and their effects, here are the links:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Formula_Synchron
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shooting_Star_Dragon
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tech_Genus_Blade_Gunner_MAXX-10000
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tech_Genus_Cyber_Magician_SC-01
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragunity

Thank-You for reading this and I seriously think you should consider my idea for these cards for KCVDS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War   There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There should be a DUA vs DAD Academt War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling Universe :: Downtown Domino :: Official Center-
Jump to: