Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results

Go down 
+4
SorrowGirl
Vongola-x
WhiteBreadSexy
Scorpion67
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue109/130[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty
PostSubject: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Tester : Scorpion67
Tested Member : WhiteBreadSexy

Result : 7/17

Deck Build : 3/5

the deck is 40 cards but your not using the copys of cards u need for the stronger plants, also u have no draw engine and your stock with tytanial in your hand when u can easily dump her and sp sumon it from the graveyard, u need to work on that

Knowledge : 1/5

Too many missplays, i cant even count them. You dont know the difference between a cost and an effect yet, you dont know about prioritys, you dont synchro sumon when you could and gave me a free atck on a 0 atk copy plant. you need to work hard on rullings

Strategy : 1/5

you run the cards you need for a plant deck, thasts the good point. Now the bad point is that you dont know how to play it, your deck is not structured and is too random. you didnt even get a giga plant on the field, u didnt used the eff of bloosoml, u set it in def instead. You will have to practice with tha deck.

Attidute :2/2

Firendly and talkative, you listen at my advices

Tested Member's Points : 7/17
Tested Member's Dorm : Blackrose Violet

Comments From Tester :

Well i think i said all i needed to say, your kinda new to this game as i can see, but dont worry, your in the right place to learn Cool if help to structure your deck is what u need we have good deck builders here to help you, and for the other part, you can duel a lot here and get experience. welcome to DUA Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteBreadSexy
Blackrose Violet
Blackrose Violet
WhiteBreadSexy

DUA Points : 105

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue0/0[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm

O.O noob lol
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
DUTD Runner-Up
DUTD Runner-Up
Vongola-x

Male Posts : 475
DUA Points : 3561

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 3
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue78/120[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (78/120)
Win - Lose: 35 - 3

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 pm

No insults here!
Back to top Go down
SorrowGirl
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
SorrowGirl

Female Posts : 84
DUA Points : 598

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue29/110[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (29/110)
Win - Lose: 3 - 2

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 pm

He was actually talking about himself, so I guess it was just a joke. Good luck on your way here, you'll surely get better Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue99/110[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 am

Result Accepted At 21/APR/2010

WhiteBreadSexy Entered Blackrose Violet

WhiteBreadSexy can Re-Test At 21/May/2010
Back to top Go down
MeaninglessDemise
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
MeaninglessDemise

Male Posts : 40
DUA Points : 200

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue18/100[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (18/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 2

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm

blackrose cant be to bad everyone on here seems nice i just took mine hope i did good but wont cry about being put in black rose tho everyone started out as a noob first then got better as time passes on ^^ same happen to u just give it time buddy.
Back to top Go down
HunterZero
Gadget Team Leader
Gadget Team Leader
HunterZero

Male Posts : 27
DUA Points : 130

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue0/0[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm

hmmm, take it easy man, u sure had just a bad draw in ur test Wink
gl next time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thegadgets.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
Harper7000

Male Posts : 85
DUA Points : 484

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Left_bar_bleue23/100[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Empty_bar_bleue  (23/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 4

PostSubject: Re: whitebread sexy's results   [Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:04 am

Yeah, don't feel bad. I dueled like absolute crap when I first started, and thanks to some good friends, i'm MUCH better. You'll probably learn even faster then I did, with all the great duelists here. Welcome to DUA and pm me if you need/want help with anything Smile
Back to top Go down

[Complete] WhiteBreadSexy Results
Page 1 of 1