Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

King Of the Skull Servants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
King Of the Skull Servants Left_bar_bleue109/130King Of the Skull Servants Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

King Of the Skull Servants Empty
PostSubject: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm

I Run Zombies since they came out now and i wanted to try this little dude and make a deck over it so this is my attempt on making a competitive skull servant. thx god we have armageddon knight cheers because without him this deck wont work

MONSTERS

3 Caius The shadow Monarch
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz The emissary Of Darkness
3 skull servant
3 The Lady in Wight
3 King of The Skull Servants
1 Zombie Master
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Mezuki
2 Pyramid Turtle
1 spirit Reaper
3 Armageddon Knight
1 Sangan
1 Plague Spreader Zombie

SPELLS

2 Burial From a Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
1 Lightning vortex
1 Brain Control
1 One for One
2 Creature swap
1 Heavy storm
1 Mystical Spaxe Typhoon

TRAPS

1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck

1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Mist Wurm
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Goyo Guardian
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 Magical Android
1 frembell Uruquizas
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
King Of the Skull Servants Left_bar_bleue83/100King Of the Skull Servants Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 pm

I have (or had) a koss deck saved a few days ago i found a build for off the net. It ran rather well but was a bit more zombie oriented.

A few cards that was teched in there were like.

1 Book of life (Helpful revival card and rfp something important from the opp. grave)

2 Next to be Lost (Nice card to dump things you need quickly, like more skull servent's; in my case i've actually chained it a few times to mezuki after getting heavy'd to get some grave revival over more koss power)

1 Archfiend Zombie Skull (I'm surprised i was able to get this out a few times in some duels; but once i did, it made my field hard to get rid of Razz )

Anyhow, it's a fun deck to mess with, Just at times can be a tad difficult to be competitive if you can't dump cards fast enough or get the occasional dead draws.

P.S- I love zombie's also, but I love fiends//dragons a tad bit more,xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
King Of the Skull Servants Left_bar_bleue109/130King Of the Skull Servants Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)

PostSubject: Re: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Actually i never tought of next to be lost. i will try it out. i can drop some skull servants and the lady in wight if i stard with a bad hand. but im still thinking that the best way to drop thos little dudes are armaggedon knight and one for one. but i will try out next to be lost. thx for the comment
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:
King Of the Skull Servants Left_bar_bleue83/100King Of the Skull Servants Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)

PostSubject: Re: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Well next to be lost is effective since its a trap and chainable; can dump another ss easily + use in combo with koss during the bp to get a 1k boost and prob kill your opp's attacker in the process.

Lastly, like i mentioned, i've used it with mezuki as well if i dont happen to need to dump any more ss stuff and simply need to dump more grave revival,since trying to have at least one lady on the field at all times can make or break the duel when attacking with koss, so u dont worry about mirror/d-prisons,etc
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

What i was thinkig about Razz its so true. i didnt realised that i activatie it suring the battle step for a 1000 tak boost and i can even sumon a SS activate NTBL to drop one from my deck and swap it with creature swap . wow i really need to try that Razz
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Haha,ye its a pretty nice card for a koss deck honestly.

Btw, if you wanted; you could prob desk test it on the new ds game to be quicker. It's the jap version but desc. and such is in english; if you wanna try it out, just hit me up on msn and i can send you the files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of the Skull Servants   King Of the Skull Servants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Of the Skull Servants
Page 1 of 1