Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

King Tiger Wanghu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
King Tiger Wanghu Left_bar_bleue109/130King Tiger Wanghu Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm a big fan of this card. i used to run a deck with king tiger Wanghu combined with Burden of the Mighty. no need to tell how anoying it can Razz but that was the only combo i foud for this card.

not too long ago i was dueling freed krueger on kcvds and he almost got me with an infinite loop with king tiger wanghu and d.d scout plane. If I didnt had that book of moon set that turn it was game

so heres the combo ( I cant believe i never thinked about that my self Razz )

1 Dimensional Fissure / or Macro cosmos
1 Cyber sumon blaster
1 King tiger Wanghu
1 D.D Scout plane

if u dont realise how it works heres the explanation

D.D Scout plane needs to be removed from play ( u can remove it via allure of darknees / u canr tribute it when dimensional fissure is on the field / u can even suicide ur d.d scout attacking ur oponent monster u can find 1000 solutions to have it removed ) then u need a king tiger wanghu on the field with Cyber Sumon Blaster. at the end of the turn that d.d scout plane will be removed, hes gonna be special sumon on the field. ur openent will lose 300 LP by the effect of cyber summon blaster and hes gonna be destroy by the effect of king tiger wanghu and removed from play by dimensional fissure effect and thas how u got ur infinite loop

d.d scout plane will be special summon again and again and again ........ during the same end phase inflicting 300 lp damage to ur oponent every time until he reach 0

Pretty amazing what do u think
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
King Tiger Wanghu Left_bar_bleue99/110King Tiger Wanghu Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 pm

amazing combo man xD I never figure it out LOL
thanks for sharing

P.S. I like wang hu with burden too xD

Last edited by Yuri Bakura on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
King Tiger Wanghu Left_bar_bleue109/130King Tiger Wanghu Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:19 am

thx i like king tiger wanghu he is very versatile
I'll post more strategies and combos soon Smile
Back to top Go down
SorrowGirl
Archfiend Red
Archfiend Red
SorrowGirl

Female Posts : 84
DUA Points : 598

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
King Tiger Wanghu Left_bar_bleue29/110King Tiger Wanghu Empty_bar_bleue  (29/110)
Win - Lose: 3 - 2

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:28 pm

I too, like King Tiger Wanghu. You wouldn't expect him to be this versalite. One of not commonly used strategy is to have him in a low-atk monster deck with a countinuous trap "By Order of the Emperor". Not only will he protect your monsters from the opponent, but when you summon low-atk monster. Negate the effect with your trap AND additionaly draw one card. Marvelous

someone annoyingly stalls you? Add Light of Intervention to you king tiger and kick the hell out of those little, weak bastards on the field.

Needless to say, king tiger ultimately prevents your opponent from using tuners as long as he's on field. Synchros go to hell!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 pm

wow we have another king tiger wanghu user here Very Happy
and yes light of intervention give to king tiger wanghu a bigger destruction range
so does solidarity if u use it in a beast type deck
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

I playing yugioh on the PSP this morning and i wanted to build a insect deck Razz looking at some insect monsters a finded another way to extand the range of King tiger Wang Hu

Ultimate Insect LV 3

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Insect LV1", while it remains on the field all of your opponent's monsters lose 300 ATK. During your Standby Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Ultimate Insect LV5" from your hand or Deck. (You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up.)

(u can special bring him during ur opponent battle phase with the eff of Flying Kamakiri #1 or Howling Insect)

Ultimate Insect LV 5

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Insect LV3", while it remains on the field all of your opponent's monsters lose 500 ATK. During your Standby Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Ultimate Insect LV7" from your hand or Deck. (You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up.)

Ultimate Insect LV 7

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Insect LV5", while it remains on the field all of your opponent's monsters lose 700 ATK and DEF.

so now we have Burden of the Mighty and Ultimate Insect to decrease opponents monsters ATK.

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Damn im ashamed to tell u that the infinite loop I posted with king tiger wanghu and D.D scout plane does not work cuz the officila rulling for D.D Scout plane is that the effect that bring him back to the field when he gets removed from play only work once during the end phase so plz dont try it Razz

But We Are making Great Work with the Other Strategies so if u know some other steategies or support for Our dear King Tiger Wanhu share them with us Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Tiger Wanghu Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tiger Wanghu   King Tiger Wanghu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Tiger Wanghu
Page 1 of 1