Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Join Dueling Universe Academy....
Its currently growing up. Remember to be active.
Dueling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Academy- A place to learn,play,teach,test and enjoy. - Join now and be active

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DUA is officially opened now for anyone who wants to join.

[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen King
DUTD Champion
DUTD Champion
Fallen King

Male Posts : 116
DUA Points : 798

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Left_bar_bleue88/130[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Empty_bar_bleue  (88/130)
Win - Lose: 31 - 8

[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Empty
PostSubject: [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??   [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 am

Well,one day i was dueling a guy who fusion summoned Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem with Powerbond(he had more than 8000 atk)Then i thought that If i had summoned Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness his second effect(and inflict the same damage to him)could end the duel draw??I want to know your opinion guys.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Administrator
Administrator
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 686
DUA Points : 3739

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 4
Experience:
[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Left_bar_bleue109/130[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Empty_bar_bleue  (109/130)
Win - Lose: 36- 6

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??   [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 am

I Dont think Gorz Effect is like Ring of destruction. ring of destruction inflict dame to both players at the same time so ring can cause a DRAW but with Gorz u will have to receive the Damage 1st, if the damage u took reduce ur lifepoints to 0 or lower u canot activate an effect because the wining condition has already been reached so i dont think Gorzy can cause a Draw
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Stardust Cyan
Stardust Cyan
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 189
DUA Points : 1181

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Left_bar_bleue83/100[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Empty_bar_bleue  (83/100)
Win - Lose: 13 - 5

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??   [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 am

O.k..lets break this down first off.

1.)Power bonds effect activates at the end phase of the player that used it and s/he takes that monsters original attack to his/her life points...in which case gorz's 2nd effect doesnt activate because your not taking the damage....unless he/she used spell of pain or barrel behind the door..your opp is going to take power bonds effect.

2.)You do have gorz's first effect..which is whats used more less 95% of the time...which you would take the battle damage before he is summoned...so you would inherientlly still be dead if you didn't have enough lp to buff the attack.

So taking those two situations into consideration..no win can result for yourself....since if power bonds effect is reflected too you...you would lose upon taking the damage...so gorz's 2nd effect is irrelevant since you lose the duel before his effect can start a chain to make your opponent take the same amount of damage
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
DUTD 2nd Runner-Up
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 560
DUA Points : 3244

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 2
Experience:
[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Left_bar_bleue99/110[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Empty_bar_bleue  (99/110)
Win - Lose: 14 - 12

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??   [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 am

I think this is solve so I will lock it. Any problem please pm me so I can unlock this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??   [Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Gorz can end a duel draw??
Page 1 of 1